• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Guidelines - [Rules] [Unofficial] [New!]

Did you find this helpful?

• Yes, thanks!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, I don't need post's like this.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
Forum Guidelines
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever wanted to have hundreds of followers on the forums?

Do you want to be a recognised member of the community?

I can help you!

FAQ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I get likes? Likes are given from Forum members to Forum members! Likes are fairly hard to come by on a average post, so make your post special. Write a guide, make a new map, help somebody out or give some tips, likes make you feel SPECIAL! If you get a lot of likes on a post, you must be doing something right.

How do I give likes? Remember, only give a like to a post if you actually like it, don't go around liking any post, it may encourage the user not to try hard whilst making forum posts. To give a like, click on the like button at the bottom of the post.

I need help with something! What shall I do? Contact a Moderator! These awesome members of staff can get back to you in no time! To get in contact with a Moderator, click the "start a conversation" button on their profile.

That person is being offensive! Shall I contact a Moderator? No need! Just click the "report" button under the post. Please only do this if the post writer has been very offensive, it can result in punishment if you falsely report someone! A staff member should be with you shortly after you report a post.

Who is a member of staff? Moderators are marked with a light red Moderator tag under their name, Sr. Moderators are marked with a darker red Sr. Moderator tag, Admins with a bold dark red tag and Developers with a light blue tag.

Which member of staff shall I contact? Most of the time you should contact a Moderator, this is when someone is being offensive, someone is breaking the rules or with a question (they can point you in the right direction). Sr. Mods should me contacted if a Moderator is abusing their permissions and any questions regarding the Moderators. Admins and Devs shouldn't be contacted unless a Senior Member of staff is abusing their permissions.

But... I have got a great idea for MCGamer, why can't I post it to Admins and Devs? You can! But don't contact them directly over it. Post your idea on the "Feature Suggestions" forum section, if people like it, maybe a Dev or Admin will reply.

My thread got locked! What's that, how do I unlock it? A locked thread means that you can't reply to that post anymore. Why was it locked? The staff member who locked it has probably left a post saying why. Was the post outdated? Was it pointless? Was it very similar to another thread? You can't unlock a thread, only staff members can. Contact a staff member, requesting a unlock. Remember to leave a reason, did your Clan/Build team start up again, did you do a revamp of your map?

I made a mistake on my post! What shall I do? No need to worry! There is a handy "Edit" button under all your posts, click on it and correct/edit the post!

Someone has a colourful name! Who are they? There's three types of ranks. Donators donate to the server, VIP's are YouTubers or map makers and staff are... well, staff. To find out about the ranks of each type go here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/all-ranks-with-descriptions.77468/. The post was made by CAm (a server administrator).

More to be added soon!

Thanks for reading!

Raidon

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Nice thread, but it's kind of a mixture between the rules and the FAQ. I still like it though :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to a more appropriate section.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I apologize, I moved it to the wrong section. Moving it once more.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lolno. Too much of these, though it is colourful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci