• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Hacks and Cheats.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Organize your information.

Put it in a list, make a graph, or put it into paragraphs. But never, ever, ever make it a sheer wall of text. Include pictures if you have to, but make sure that there are definite breaks in the post that people can stop reading at and take a breather. Even I pass over those, unless I know that the writer is going to include something very important in it, like Blamph or G33ke's rare but super-duper-uber-long posts about saving humanity wit teh powurz of teh utubes and mscg leederboards. (I'm just kidding about the humanity thing. I don't think we're all going to die. Yet. Blazerboy123.)

(i don't get it)
(why was i tagged)

also, this works here too -

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I have not many problems with any of your statements exept the first two. Those two are extremely judgemental.
For the first one Ill say this, its not really much that can be done and you are actually right about it... someone dressed in a suit will be taken more seriously than someone that is dressed with regular clothers, but in reality this is just the mere result of the global culture we live in, to be honest in no way should something so superficial as clothes be used as a way to predict what kind of people you are about to interact with.
For the second one the same issue, in a way, comes up again, but I must add to this that not everybody can be expected to have the same quality of words as that is extremely dependant of lots of factors in the persons life, and also the fact that not everbody speaks the same language, I can assure you I have lots of fancy words I can say in spanish but not in english. Anyways, Im going a little away from what I wanted to point out, which is, that in this case, the important thing is not the use of fancy words but rather the ability to be able to express your ideas as clear and complete as possible. Having the conception that all that matters is using big words can result in plenty of people just trying to use concepts they dont even know what they mean (we all know theres always people who like to pretend to be smart and usually you can see they have no idea what they are talking about); also, having the previously mentioned conception can lead to people coming across as pretentious asses that look down on others just because of the words they use.

Nice thread Mooclan! :) (I have the feeling you werent extremely serious on this, but who knows, one always has to be catious :p)

I was right! :p Didnt I say it?! :p
Although Yes the whole wearing of a suit is to do with modern culture you can't take away from the fact that it is part of modern culture. Someone who goes to the trouble of wearing a suit more often than not will be someone who actually has a pride of appearance to them whereas the guy in shorts and a baggy top is more laid back and relaxed. Now just think about this realistically, different situations require different attitudes so a suit for example is often used by business men or people going for interviews as it is a more respectable way to present yourself in this situation.

Regarding the big words thing anyone can use big words, not everyone can use them well :p I seriously agree about those who English isn't a fluent language :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Mamiamato24 | Azurdo billyguy1 I think we have two people signed up to test out the new Xime ban hammer right over here? Yes, officer, right here... Kyle, step this way please.. you too, Azurdo.
Funny how you didn't use my real name...who's this "Azurdo" dood?
Anyway, I haven't read the thread at all and therefore have no contributing arguments. I just saw my name get tagged...good day Mr. Mooclan!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Although Yes the whole wearing of a suit is to do with modern culture you can't take away from the fact that it is part of modern culture. Someone who goes to the trouble of wearing a suit more often than not will be someone who actually has a pride of appearance to them whereas the guy in shorts and a baggy top is more laid back and relaxed. Now just think about this realistically, different situations require different attitudes so a suit for example is often used by business men or people going for interviews as it is a more respectable way to present yourself in this situation.

Regarding the big words thing anyone can use big words, not everyone can use them well :p I seriously agree about those who English isn't a fluent language :)
I completely agree with that, with the clothes stuff I was referring more to the conception people have that if you wear certain clothes you will be one kind of person, when in reality, to know someone, their personality, you have to actually interact with that person. Im against people judging by the clothes you use. But yes, I can still admit what you said is true :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

(i don't get it)
(why was i tagged)

also, this works here too -
I was sort of referencing your general "dark" outlook on things.

Funny how you didn't use my real name...who's this "Azurdo" dood?
Anyway, I haven't read the thread at all and therefore have no contributing arguments. I just saw my name get tagged...good day Mr. Mooclan!
*Facepalm*
Oh, and I don't actually know your real name.

Wait, yes I do. Marco. I just forgot.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Writing is clear and concise.
Using a large vocabulary to appear smart and professional is, rather, a display of one's insecurities. One who does so rellies on superficial semantics to appear greater. I don't believe that's a great quality.

Usually, a long post about a topic on here is a sign.

"I drove to the market to buy a loaf of bread."
And now think about which alternate version seems more professional:
"I drove myself, in my new SUV, to the local open-air market, and sought out a stall in which I could purchase a loaf of whole-grain bread, with which I intended to create a sandwich for my lovely pet Muscovy duck."

I don't see the second construction to be any more or less professional than the first. It's also an unfair comparison, as you are adding additional information in the second construction. The first is more efficient, clear, and concise.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Using a large vocabulary to appear smart and professional is, rather, a display of one's insecurities. One who does so rellies on superficial semantics to appear greater. I don't believe that's a great quality.

"I drove myself, in my new SUV, to the local open-air market, and sought out a stall in which I could purchase a loaf of whole-grain bread, with which I intended to create a sandwich for my lovely pet Muscovy duck."

I don't see the second construction to be any more or less professional than the first. It's also an unfair comparison, as you are adding additional information in the second construction. The first is more efficient, clear, and concise.
When I wrote my posts I kinda went off topic, but that is something I wanted to point out too.

The shoter centence is much more efficient than the second one as it goes straight to the point, avoiding unecesary unrelated information, such as what you drove to get to the market and if its new or not.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Using a large vocabulary to appear smart and professional is, rather, a display of one's insecurities. One who does so relies on superficial semantics to appear greater. I don't believe that's a great quality.

In the second sentence, I used something that my sister calls "Unnecessary words" (I'm sure there's a real name for it, I just don't know what.) In which I took a completely normal, acceptable sentence, and made it seem absurdly complicated.
I honestly am not a superb writer, I just bluff. I actually do agree with the bolded part in your quote, and can personally testify to that. (I actually have a lot of insecurities ;'c)
One thing that I notice whenever you or G33ke post is that your posts are written better. They are clearer, and have a sense of formality that even I can't fake. You can convey information efficiently and cleanly, whereas I often get confused in my writing.
However, this is an internet forum filled with teenagers and kids, as well as some young adults. Odds are, you aren't going to be graded for putting a pronoun in a place which is confusing, or how you place the prepositional phrase. I, personally, am of the opinion that a lot of how people perceive you is about impressions.

(I wrote this and then realized it's completely unrelated. Derp.)
May I take CrystalKnowledge, for an example? (He was forum-banned yesterday.)
This man (okay, he's a boy, close enough) appeared straight onto the Forum scene from out of nowhere. People didn't know who he was, but he claimed to be familiar with the community already. He immediately started posting things that you don't usually see - A thread about depression, a thread about some other unusual things. He was different from most forumers.
People didn't like him straight off the bat. Some thought he was an alt, others suspected he was a wanna-be well-known forumer or something. Little did they know, he was already pretty much a forumer legend.
The_Arena_Master. Yesterday, after contacting me on Skype, he decided to reveal himself as The_Arena_Master.

Let that sink in. My answer? CrystalKnowledge didn't have the reputation that The_Arena_Master did. Or perhaps, the community has just changed that much. But I'm prone to thinking it's the reputation, based on my other observations.
I need to get my head straight >_>

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
(I actually have a lot of insecurities ;'c)
Hey man, no point in being ashamed of that, we all do, some more than others but we still all do!

May I take CrystalKnowledge, for an example? (He was forum-banned yesterday.)
This man (okay, he's a boy, close enough) appeared straight onto the Forum scene from out of nowhere. People didn't know who he was, but he claimed to be familiar with the community already. He immediately started posting things that you don't usually see - A thread about depression, a thread about some other unusual things. He was different from most forumers.
People didn't like him straight off the bat. Some thought he was an alt, others suspected he was a wanna-be well-known forumer or something. Little did they know, he was already pretty much a forumer legend.
The_Arena_Master. Yesterday, after contacting me on Skype, he decided to reveal himself as The_Arena_Master.

Let that sink in. My answer? CrystalKnowledge didn't have the reputation that The_Arena_Master did. Or perhaps, the community has just changed that much. But I'm prone to thinking it's the reputation, based on my other observations.
And by the way. Where did you get the quote from :eek:

First of all, Im really mind blown by that.... but secondly, why did Crystalknowledge get banned in the first place? I didnt agree with ever post he made but he was a nice guy....

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey man, no point in being ashamed of that, we all do, some more than others but we still all do!

And by the way. Where did you get the quote from :eek:

First of all, Im really mind blown by that.... but secondly, why did Crystalknowledge get banned in the first place? I didnt agree with ever post he made but he was a nice guy....
For being The_Arena_Master's alt. That's the only reason.
Edit: Here's a copy of his thread: [Removed] (Take out the space. The word is blocked on these forums.)

Last edited:

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
For being The_Arena_Master's alt. That's the only reason.
Edit: Here's a copy of his thread: [Removed] (Take out the space. The word is blocked on these forums.)
Ah ok! Thanks. Id say you remove the link, it might get you in trouble.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci