• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Idea: Improvements for iOS?

Levitateing

Platinum
Reaction score
Improvements for iOS devices.

Improvement // #001
On an iOS device, you cannot add any images, GIFs etc to your signature. I mainly use an iOS on the forums so I find this extremely annoying when trying to make my signature look OhFancy . lel.

Improvement // #002
This would be cool for iOS users and PC/Mac users. A downloadable application that allows you to login to your forum account and comment, like and post threads about anything you like!

Improvement // #003

This was recently added, but was a major problem on the old website. Adding pictures to threads. When I was trying to edit my clans thread, or a friends clan thread to make it look neater, I could not add fancy text :(

Anyway, leave your opinion here, and let's see what the admins and devs think :)
subv3rsion CAmadeusA AlpakaWhacker Razzledgirl Rusty

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They're interesting points, however I think if this were to be on the list for the devs (if it wasn't yet) then it would be a sort of low priority

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly think this would be a great idea to put on the Developers "priority" list. I can say even from other communities a lot people tend to browse/stroll through the forums on a mobile device. Whether it's Android or IOS, but IOS tends to be the more popular one.

This is just my opinion, have a nice day!

~2mccookie2

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
yeee we need forums for iOS please ;-;

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
yeee we need forums for iOS please ;-;
They work just fine on iOS. Just because it's not an app, it doesn't mean it isn't available/working on iOS.

As for your points, I believe they are just something that would be more convenient. It's not necessary, nor does it belong high on the list of priorities. However, I can't deny that it would quite useful, and I know I myself would use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci