• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum ratings

Levah

District 13
Reaction score

Well, well well. I'm amazed on how you guys have pushed out the update and the final product. I am ecstatic to find the full capabilities of the new update. I feel this is a amazing step. No not a step, how about a leap for MCGamer. The site looks amazing & I can't wait for a finalized product.
However I want to suggest something.
Also, seeing that there is no place to suggest forum additions I decided to post it here. Sorry if it is in the wrong place >.<

Anyways, I would like to suggest "Forum Rating". I feel this would be a positive addition due to giving more of a opinion on a topic. Im not sure how to explain it however here is a gif.

It basically just adds more interesting and informative like ratings so you can get the full opinion on a subject.
Other examples:

These photos were taken from the official site of xenforo: Find the link/plugin here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level.410/

This is it for now. If something else jumps into my brain I will add it. ^.^

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Just saw photos are not working; will try fix it tomorrow, for now just click the site link. :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well the GIFs aren't working, but from the looks of this, I'm for it.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Rating things dumb or disliking them will only cause issues. Tbh... liking is good enough for now.
Fortunately you can remove them, you can choose which ones you want.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Facepunch has those sorts of ratings. I and another Moderator actually suggested those to the Devs to implementation. We were told it would be likely to add once the new site was here. Now that it is here, it's just a matter of supporting it.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Facepunch has those sorts of ratings. I and another Moderator actually suggested those to the Devs to implementation. We were told it would be likely to add once the new site was here. Now that it is here, it's just a matter of supporting it.
:D
I strongly dislike the negative ratings however. Im sure that MCGamer would just use the positive ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci