• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum restructuring coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM_A_FRIKIN_TACO

Spectator
Reaction score
speaking of beta i wouldn't consider it over until you fix the hacking. people are sped hacking fly hacking even fore fielding. it makes me really mad. so please consider this Mega anti cheat software. Please! please! please! get better anti-Hack

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
speaking of beta i wouldn't consider it over until you fix the hacking. people are sped hacking fly hacking even fore fielding. it makes me really mad. so please consider this Mega anti cheat software. Please! please! please! get better anti-Hack
Easier said than done.

Reaction score
Have fun at E3 Chad. I whish it wasnt media only, the closest most of us can get is watching clips and sometimes livestreams.

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds great, cant wait for beta to be over!

btw it is a good thing that the stats will be restarted cuz mine suck xD

IM_A_FRIKIN_TACO

Spectator
Reaction score
Easier said than done.
i know. but if i was hosting this id put a lot of work into it.
because a ton of players are getting mad and raging. due to hacks. I've witnessed many myself and honestly hate them. so if you are reading this chad. please put sue more work into this.'

chubby1245

Spectator
Reaction score
Can a mod please upgrade me to iron sponser on US servers? I've tried emailing and waiting but no ones got around to doing it.
Fourm name: chubby1245
IGN: chubby1245
Date Purchased: Wednesday June 6, 2012

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
i know. but if i was hosting this id put a lot of work into it.
because a ton of players are getting mad and raging. due to hacks. I've witnessed many myself and honestly hate them. so if you are reading this chad. please put sue more work into this.'
They've already done enough work on the homemade plugin that is the most efficient and spectacular plugin based off the Hunger Games I've ever seen, you can't have your cake and eat it too, unless you should work for them and make your own "Mega Anti Cheat Software".

They've already done enough by making an awesome plugin and allowing you to use it completely free of charge.

IM_A_FRIKIN_TACO

Spectator
Reaction score
They've already done enough work on the homemade plugin that is the most efficient and spectacular plugin based off the Hunger Games I've ever seen, you can't have your cake and eat it too, unless you should work for them and make your own "Mega Anti Cheat Software".

They've already done enough by making an awesome plugin and allowing you to use it completely free of charge.
i do get your point. and yes i believe that but I'm speaking for a lot of people right now when i say something needs to be done about hacking.

Santi1

Tribute
Reaction score
i do get your point. and yes i believe that but I'm speaking for a lot of people right now when i say something needs to be done about hacking.
We Moderators (Speaking for all Moderators), Are doing our best and trying hard to find these hackers. We see them everyday. But you guys can also help us by posting in the "Abuse" section and uploading a video or a screenshot of the incident.

Liadsnake

Tribute
Reaction score
So have you guys started remaking the forum yet? Also when does BETA end?

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Im sure chad will get to it when he can.Jeez,he has a life too.Unless he's a robot:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci