• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Ribbons For Normal Members?

Should Normal Members Receive a Forum Ribbon

• Yes (With a achievement worthy of the ribbon)

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No (Explain why)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Alright so I've noticed that Staff Members have a ribbon that says ''Staff Member'' and I think it looks pretty cool. They also have a other ribbons called ''Clan Staff'' and ''Mod Buddy''.

So I think it would be cool if the community had ribbons too, you can put down your opinions and what should be a worthy achievement for a normal member to receive a ribbon!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
The ribbons are really rare things. We don't have a lot of them, but they are so that people could easily see who is a Staff Member, who is a Clan staff member and who is a Mod buddy.
For community members, you could get medals. You get them for winning an event, achieving something, etc.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
The ribbons are really rare things. We don't have a lot of them, but they are so that people could easily see who is a Staff Member, who is a Clan staff member and who is a Mod buddy.
For community members, you could get medals. You get them for winning an event, achieving something, etc.
Mods get both Ribbons and Medals. We Members only get Medals. I think its time for a change why don't we? I mean its not like I'm asking ''Give normal members Clan Staff Ribbon' or ''Give normal members Staff Ribbon'' I'm asking for separate ribbons with Different titles

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Mods get both Ribbons and Medals. We Members only get Medals. I think its time for a change why don't we? I mean its not like I'm asking ''Give normal members Clan Staff Ribbon' or ''Give normal members Staff Ribbon'' I'm asking for separate ribbons with Different titles
I get that, but ribbons are so that people can see what you are, aka a staff member, and in what other group (Clan staff, Mod buddy).
Its not that I want only staff members to have ribbons, I'm just saying that I don't see the need for a community member to get a ribbon.

If they were to do give community members ribbons, for what would they get that?

PS: Please don't double post, you could've edited the other post.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The ribbons are really rare things.
Not really lol, they are given out way too quickly. I first thought it was a cool idea but then all sort of events started to pop-up which you could easily get a badge for it's not even special anymore to have 'em

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Not really lol, they are given out way too quickly. I first thought it was a cool idea but then all sort of events started to pop-up which you could easily get a badge for it's not even special anymore to have 'em
You are talking about medals/badges. We are talking about ribbons, the ones that say: Staff member, Clan staff or Mod buddy!

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
The reason that we have ribbons is to let us stand out from the regular members. It's to help people if they need a Clan Staff member and so on. It's not like a medal showing off something, just a title to help other people which I don't see a need of for regular members personally.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You are talking about medals/badges. We are talking about ribbons, the ones that say: Staff member, Clan staff or Mod buddy!
Oops, my bad lol. Ignore my last message :3

EDIT : Normal member could have ribbons claiming what they are on the forums E.G. New member, Carreer, mockingjay etc. as it's now taken away as soon as you get some kind of donor etc.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, nobody cares about this District 13 stuff. It used to be a big deal when you got active member, with all the others welcoming you. Then you got to join that really fun Skype chat...
WTF THERE WAS A SKYPE CHAT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci