• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Suggestion: ''Block User From Profile''

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, so I came up with this suggestion like a week ago and I was thinking this would stop a bit of flame that start on profiles without the staff having to deal with them.

So basically, the title says it all, ''Block User From Profile''. So what this would do is basically block them from your profile and they cannot view your profile and either write on them. This would stop a lot of flame that starts on profile pages and would be very useful. I'm just going to put my friend PotionOfHealing | ImWindyy as an example​
So it would be a good to put the option ''Block User From Profile'' where I circled the message image.

Also, staff friends of mine told me ''but people would abuse it and block mods'' well, good thinking, but if this option were to be implemented, it wouldn't affect Staff until they resign or get demoted.

Also, deleting their message won't help because they will just keep flaming and keep on going.

Tell me what you think of this Suggestion, especially staff ^-^

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can just make your profile private if you're getting that much flame.

But, for this idea it's a great idea and I love it.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
You can just make your profile private if you're getting that much flame.

But, for this idea it's a great idea and I love it.
But it wouldn't be fun if I make my profile private.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally don't see anything wrong with that, sometimes you may encounter people.. That are.. Yeah c: I think we should have this feature ;D

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really like this idea, it would possibly stop flame on profiles but you could just block them and not read their messages, but good luck with that!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
This is a nice suggestion. It'd have to be looked into from a practical point of view as Xenforo sometimes doesn't have particular features such as these.

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally think it as a good idea that could work :D Fortunately no one goes on my profile though :D So I probably wouldn't need to use it :)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I think this idea has potential, i'll try and have it bought up in the next Moderator meeting :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci