• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Upgrade

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Spoilers? :O

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Anything interesting that will be different from the old version?
What new things will there be?
Are there any changes?
Multi-quote! :D

How to use: click the "+ Quote" button on each post you want to quote. You can go to different pages in a thread, and I think you can even multiquote posts from different threads. Then, under the reply box, press the "Insert Quotes..." button. From there, you can re-arrange the quotes, or just insert them.

(Swear I didn't use multi-quote to make this post...)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Multi-quote! :D

How to use: click the "+ Quote" button on each post you want to quote. You can go to different pages in a thread, and I think you can even multiquote posts from different threads. Then, under the reply box, press the "Insert Quotes..." button. From there, you can re-arrange the quotes, or just insert them.

(Swear I didn't use multi-quote to make this post...)
Meh, I'll just be old fashioned and use my old methods :p

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Is it true there was a map update?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Is it true there was a map update?
Yes, Alaskan Village has been accepted as far as I know(at least on eu). Anymore than that I don't know, but I'd count on there being more maps being added.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, Alaskan Village has been accepted as far as I know(at least on eu). Anymore than that I don't know, but I'd count on there being more maps being added.
Very soon more maps are coming from somewhere ;3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci