• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

forums night mode

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It would be so cool if they made it so that it alters based on the time of day, and slowly dims as the night hours pass by.
But yeah, my eyes are pretty strained right now. White is no good at this time.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
It would be so cool if they made it so that it alters based on the time of day, and slowly dims as the night hours pass by.
i mean, I would settle for a google chrome extension (like RES for reddit), that lets me mess with the forums

K

KiDD

I imagine that being quite difficult to do, though I may wrong. Even so, that'd be ridiculously cool xD

Maybe just the dark themed forums, like previously.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
I just installed the night mode Chrome extension for Reddit and man....I was missing this all my life? So much better.
basically

did u know mcsg has a subreddit? oh who am I kidding I saw arena_master roast dave

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I imagine that being quite difficult to do, though I may wrong. Even so, that'd be ridiculously cool xD

Maybe just the dark themed forums, like previously.
This forums is based of the UI.X Framework - I have seen many ad stylers and light options from Audenito. My own personally website use to have that so it could be possible without having a another dark theme. Just a cool looking button in the corner would look really nice.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
basically

did u know mcsg has a subreddit? oh who am I kidding I saw arena_master roast dave
Haha yeah I checked it out. We were discussing that and he decided to make a post about it on Reddit. Fun times.
Anyway, let's get back on topic before sh*t goes down

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci