• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Four Paths

Would you like to play this on the MCSG Servers?

• awwww yissssss

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • no :( (Please let us know why with a post below!)

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

Ph1LzA

Tribute
Reaction score

So Myself & Alex (ExampleVI) have frequented the MCSG Servers for some time now, owning & being owned in countless fun matches. We've always chatted about what makes a FUN map for us and keeps us coming back for more... the answer usually falls between "Small, cool looking, fast-paced maps" & "BOOTY CHESTS GALORE" lol.
so anyway, this is our random-ass-stupid-fun map based on those fundamentals :'D

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated since this is our first major build <3

Click me for the FULL Album of pics :)

Map Size: 200
Tier 2 count: 47
Total Chest count: 350
Build Team:

Ph1LzA
ExampleVI
Crazydude842
callyboy22
Tugsy
Stev

Download Link: http://bit.ly/1hBjiWc

video:

Some more info about the build:
So the goal was to build a map that provided fast & fun gameplay on a terrain that didn't get boring or feel like an eternity to traverse. Keeping the map small but the chest count high leaves for a lot of interesting places we could hide chests. If you use your basic SG awareness you will know all the usual places to find the best chests ;)
Name Of Map: Four Paths
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: Ph1LzA
Game Type: SG
Description: 24 player, Small, fast-paced Arena style map with plenty of chests, hidden areas, parkour and fun terrain/builds to explore!
Video/ScreenShots: http://imgur.com/a/tETnu

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena: [x: -441] [y: 14] [z:-1128]

I, Ph1LzA agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the ideia of it, but the blocks just dont go with each other on some of the builds.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea, except some of the areas seem a bit empty, as though its all blocked out and world edited.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score

So Myself & Alex (ExampleVI) have frequented the MCSG Servers for some time now, owning & being owned in countless fun matches. We've always chatted about what makes a FUN map for us and keeps us coming back for more... the answer usually falls between "Small, cool looking, fast-paced maps" & "BOOTY CHESTS GALORE" lol.
so anyway, this is our random-ass-stupid-fun map based on those fundamentals :'D

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated since this is our first major build <3

Map Size: 200
Tier 2 count: 47
Total Chest count: 350
Build Team:

Ph1LzA
ExampleVI
Crazydude842
callyboy22
Tugsy
Stev

Download Link: Coming soon
Tour video: Uploading!

Some more info about the build:
So the goal was to build a map that provided fast & fun gameplay on a terrain that didn't get boring or feel like an eternity to traverse. Keeping the map small but the chest count high leaves for a lot of interesting places we could hide chests. If you use your basic SG awareness you will know all the usual places to find the best chests ;)
Name Of Map: Four Paths
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: Ph1LzA
Game Type: SG
Description: 24 player, Small, fast-paced Arena style map with plenty of chests, hidden areas, parkour and fun terrain/builds to explore!
Video/ScreenShots: http://imgur.com/a/tETnu

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena: [x: -441] [y: 14] [z:-1128]

I, Ph1LzA agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
Wow. Looks great.

Ph1LzA

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the ideia of it, but the blocks just dont go with each other on some of the builds.
Thanks for the reply! Part of what we tried to accomplish was a random feel, but could you specify which builds you think the blocks don't go with each other please? :) we're open to suggestions

I like the idea, except some of the areas seem a bit empty, as though its all blocked out and world edited.
Thanks for the post! The last thing we wanted was for the map to feel too cluttered for as small as it is so the areas that may look "empty" we're specifically left flat as a means of opening up the map a bit for chases and long bow shots. Could you specify which areas you think look too empty though and we'll take another look at it :)

Wow. Looks great.
thanks!

Also added a video overview of the map which explains certain choices we made during the build and a deeper look into hidden areas and secret chests!

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map is pretty good, but there are some structures that feel awkward mostly the ones made of glass. Try to make them flow more with the background.

Ph1LzA

Tribute
Reaction score
This map is pretty good, but there are some structures that feel awkward mostly the ones made of glass. Try to make them flow more with the background.
Thanks for the feedback! :)

just added the download link so peeps can explore it a bit
http://bit.ly/1hBjiWc

disclaimer:
This map was built with the intention of being run on servers with specific settings in mind

If you run this world in normal Vanilla Minecraft:

- trees & buildings may catch on fire
- Ice scupltures will melt
- Tree leaves will decay

Last edited:

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
the map is really different, but in a good way imo!
i think the map would be a lot of fun to play on

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
This actually looks really great! A bit of a small map, which MCSG can never get enough of in my opinion :D

Ph1LzA

Tribute
Reaction score
This actually looks really great! A bit of a small map, which MCSG can never get enough of in my opinion :D
Thanks! I do love the smaller maps best, loads more fun to play on :'D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci