• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FOUR YEARS

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I had actually completely forgotten this had come up. I guess I was too caught up with everything. So here's a thing.

It's been four years.

I do feel sort of bad about it. I haven't done anything meaningful, participated in anything, or really have done anything that would justify staying here. I haven't done anything recently that would make me say that I'm proud of being here.

It was fun for the first while. Minecraft was a fun game. Survival games, clans, everything was so fun and intriguing back then. It's sort of like discovering this amazing world as a baby. Everything seems so cool and spectacular, even the things that older people find no excitement in. Actually struggling to survive on my own, winning my first game, joining clans, participating in clan battles and getting involved with the community, that was fun. The adrenaline rushing through my veins every time I loaded up into a new game, it was pure. It was effervescence.

But as we age and this big marvelous world of ours seems to get smaller, the magical aura that this game once had will eventually fade . It's not anyone's fault, other than mine. Everything is transient in life. We live, we die. We love that new song we heard on the radio, then it gets replaced with a new one. It's a cycle, and in order for the cycle to continue, we must eventually move past the things we once loved. It's natural. It's how the universe that we can understand works.

I have a hard time leaving this place. I have nothing left. Most things are meaningless to me here since I'm not involved in anything here, nor am I actually interested. But there's a tiny bit of that magical aura left, and it's what's keeping me here.

Cheers, McGamer.

I hope new people will find this and will experience it as I once did, as a magical world, with so much to explore, so much to love. I hope you'll enjoy the struggles, and the taste of sweet, sweet victory. The sensation of friendship. And I hope that when the magic fades away, your experiences will have made you all the more human.

Thank you. <3

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
I could be considered new but I definitely have been enjoying this server, much as you did in the past.

Anyways, 4 years though, that's astounding, even more amusing that you joined on 4/20 and you are the 1337th member :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I could be considered new but I definitely have been enjoying this server, much as you did in the past.

Anyways, 4 years though, that's astounding, even more amusing that you joined on 4/20 and you are the 1337th member :)
Just so happens that all the stars aligned that one day and I was born.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats man, its crazy that we've been here that long, I joined the server back in May 2012, than with my old forums account in December 2012! I still need a little for 4 years on both, but congrats!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats man, its crazy that we've been here that long, I joined the server back in May 2012, than with my old forums account in December 2012! I still need a little for 4 years on both, but congrats!
Thank you, I'm glad that you've used your time well.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Four years, it's astonishing to know that people from back then still play now, myself, is one of them. Something about this server, I can't let go.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Joined server on 4/20... anniversary is on 4/20... Coincidence? I think not. Illuminati confirmed

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
timezones suck, it says you joined on the 21st for me:thumbsup: (y)

anyway, congrats lol, im sort of in the same position as you.... still here but not quite sure why:coffee:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci