• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FPS lag on this server?

Excavated

Spectator
Reaction score
DAAAAANGG GAVIN BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE OVERUSED MEMES.
Anyway, I notice on other servers I get the minimum of 90-100 fps. The max of 300. I have bad graphics (intel) so I do not expect a lot of FPS. But when I log into this server, I get like 40 fps on Hunger Games. Could you tell me why? Thanks!

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Try changing your settings, and install Optifine if you don't already have it! I own a laptop using graphics from 2012, and can run a decent 70fps at all times (lowest settings, of course).

Download optifine here --> optifine.net/downloads

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
Mcsg's maps are kinda laggy ngl. but I still get 100 fps on mcsq and 300-450 on other servers

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Ah I remember back when I had to struggle with lags and fps issues. Buy yourself a proper computer, you won't ever regret it! :)

ReRck4

Tribute
Reaction score
Try optifine it really does help but since I got a new computer it does really help!

ReRck4

Tribute
Reaction score
A very simple explanation for why you are lagging on the server.

It does get technical from here down! Jk

Well I think that it may be your computer(how much of the screen your using) I recommend you to go to video settings change the graphics to fast, render distance to short, take off smooth lighting, performance to Max FPS, 3D anaglyph to Off, view bobbing to off, GUI scale to auto, advanced openLG off, brightness to moody, and change difficulty to peaceful.

Hope this does help you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci