• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Frankyy's Ask Me Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Recently i have been wanting to get to know this wonderful community more and more. So i want to hear what you guys want to know about muah!

So nows that perfect time to ask some questions. But please remember to keep these questions appropriate!
I will answer questions about My time here at MCGamer, Personal, Weird, and just good ol fun questions.

Like i know everyone wants to know about my HUGE shoe collection... Like it's not weird to have 90+ pairs of shoes is it? No? Okay.

Ask away! :p

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
What's your favorite MCG memory?
Have you ever thought about resigning? :D

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
From the movie Finding Nemo, which character do you like better Nemo or Dory?

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
What's your favorite MCG memory?
Have you ever thought about resigning? :D
Oh my,

Uh, My favourite MCGamer memory .. Wow this is a tough one seeing as there is so many.
So i hope you don't mind i'm just going to list a few. :p

- The most obvious one was when i did get Moderator at 6:15am On June 1st, Such an adrenaline rush it was and i will remember it always.. Seeing as i can't forget it because i spilt water all on my lap during the interview taking a huge minute pause because it was so cold :p

- The friends that i have made, Wow.
I have made so many friends here on the MCGamer network, All from different countries. I talk to them everyday and they are the most supportive and just down right amazing people i have ever meet :p

Have i ever thought about Resigning?
The truthful answer to this was yes... But they i realized that i love this community way to much to leave. I love being a Moderator, I love helping people and getting to know everyone. I'm such a peoples person., Sorry but i ain't going no where for a very long time :p

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
Define the term appropriate ;)

Also can I come to Tasmania with you?

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
From the movie Finding Nemo, which character do you like better Nemo or Dory?
I like Dory, I love her personality :p
But i feel like i am more of Nemos Dad... I don't like new things, change.. Nope. XD

Define the term appropriate ;)

Also can I come to Tasmania with you?
Uh, nothing inappropriate?

Uh, Sure i guess if you pay for everything yourself :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members