• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Agent Thread

Do you think this is a good idea? If not explain.

• Yes, omg Jc you are god. And you have nice abs.

Votes: 198 73.6%
  • No you are horrible at life.

Votes: 71 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

davvex2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: TCG_davve_x2000
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) EU
Wins:200-300 something
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) any type of clan but im gonna take the first clan that offers me a membership in their clan!
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: I have been a menber in the legendary clan PenguinSquad and i have been in many more clans and if the most players respects me in the clan im gonna stay for a long time!

FrenzyFreckles

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign: FrenzyFreckles
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) US/CA
Wins: 418
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) A fun clan that does not take anything WAAAAY to seriously so in other words likes to joke around.
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: Well I'm not a person that will be a joke maker just someone that will typically laugh at something but I can throw in a few jokes, I really to Tryhard so I like to play with clan members to have fun in DM and stuff.

RenegadeMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) A fun clan that does not take anything WAAAAY to seriously so in other words likes to joke around.
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: Well I'm not a person that will be a joke maker just someone that will typically laugh at something but I can throw in a few jokes, I really to Tryhard so I like to play with clan members to have fun in DM and stuff.
You can join Frost :3 http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/frost-us-recruiting.131504/

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey FrenzyFreckles! I know you on RevolutionPvP. My IGN is Asian_Ninjaz. I know we might've had drama and problems with each other in the past, but I've decided to put the past behind us, would you like to join my clan Vividus? http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/vividus-us-clan.113332/

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Back Off Hes Mine! Join Aura were 9-0 And were fun active competive and havking uhc tonight so yea. Your Being An Offer For An Elite Spot!

SharkmanMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: SharkmanPlaysMC
Mcsg Division US
Wins: 26/170
Type of clan competitive
Something about yourself clans should know: Im good with a sword and flint and steel but bad with a rod

Reaction score
Ign: uhGravity
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) US
Wins: 360 i think idk
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) mix of competitive and fun
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: My ratio doesnt show my skill, i started playing mcsg this year with a 50/1000 stats, so im still trying to fix it. Im a fun person, dont harrass anyone, in fact, i try to stop it. and i like potatoes.
I recomend u to join ProgressiveSkills ;33 im bryanm0r and i invite you to join my clan heres the link if u want apply ( new post ) http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/progressiveskills-us-division.133047/#post-1497519

Reaction score
Ign: Mint_Sib
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) Don't Care
Wins: I broke a 1/3 in 400 games I'm not good anymore
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family): I don't think I'm in a position to filter out anything
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: Well I don't have an account haven't played in 4 months been in like every single clan.
Note: I just want member rank because I already have vip and I want to seem cool.
I invite you to join ProgressiveSkills ;3 http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/progressiveskills-us-division.133047/#post-1497519 (New Post)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci