• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Agent Thread

Do you think this is a good idea? If not explain.

• Yes, omg Jc you are god. And you have nice abs.

Votes: 198 73.6%
  • No you are horrible at life.

Votes: 71 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ign: Mint_Sib
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) Don't Care
Wins: I broke a 1/3 in 400 games I'm not good anymore
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family): I don't think I'm in a position to filter out anything
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: Well I don't have an account haven't played in 4 months been in like every single clan.
Note: I just want member rank because I already have vip and I want to seem cool.
I invite you to join ProgressiveSkills ;3 http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/progressiveskills-us-division.133047/#post-1497519 (New Post)

Kaylina

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: Swaylin
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) US, CA
Wins: 1k / 4k
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) Fun
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: if u play uhc dont ask me to join.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: if u play uhc dont ask me to join.
Hi.

Reaction score
Ign: FrenzyFreckles
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) US/CA
Wins: 418
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) A fun clan that does not take anything WAAAAY to seriously so in other words likes to joke around.
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: Well I'm not a person that will be a joke maker just someone that will typically laugh at something but I can throw in a few jokes, I really to Tryhard so I like to play with clan members to have fun in DM and stuff.
Would you apply for ProgressiveSkills http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/progressiveskills-us-division.133047/#post-1497519 (New Post) <3

fudgey_boi

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: fudgey_boiiii
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) us
Wins: 780
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) competitive and fun
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know:
I have horrible internet but I'm still pretty good

Reaction score

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
You should hang out on my clans ts later.

AqueousUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: TCG_davve_x2000
Mcsg Division( Eu, Us, Etc.) EU
Wins:200-300 something
Type of clan (competitive, fun, family) any type of clan but im gonna take the first clan that offers me a membership in their clan!
(Optional): Something about yourself clans should know: I have been a menber in the legendary clan PenguinSquad and i have been in many more clans and if the most players respects me in the clan im gonna stay for a long time!
Apply for Aqueous! http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/aqueous-us-division.133540/
Anyone one is welcome to Aqueous just make sure to apply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci