• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Arts :D

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Spookie! These look absolutely great. I'm looking for options regarding both my Youtube profile picture and my channel art. For now, would you be willing to create a profile picture for me? Thanks in advance!

IGN :
_Jimmer
Kind ( Channel Art , Profile Picture etc . ) : Profile Picture
Text On The ( Kind ) : Jimmer (font is your choice)
Colour Of The Text : White border, orange text
Resolution ( 1280x720p / For YT : 800x800 Profile Pic ) : YT Dimensions
For Youtube ? (Yes / No ) : Yes
Details : I'd like a rendered (3D) image with my player on it. I'd also like the player to hold either a diamond sword, if that is at all possible. It's ultimately up to you!
Jimmer Profile Picture.png

userlksdjfglk

Survivor
Reaction score
U skipped somebody smh
IGN : x1_
Kind ( Channel Art , Profile Picture etc . ) : Profile picture/Avatar
Text On The ( Kind ) : x1_
Colour Of The Text : Black
Resolution ( 1280x720p / For YT : 800x800 Profile Pic ) : 800x800 since for yt.
For Youtube ? (Yes / No ) : Yeah
Details : Make my arms crossed, make me holding a health potion on my right hand. Thanks a lot.

If you want my skype just pm me

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Woah there champ, leave a bit of the AdamK Pack out - it's a huge joke to the graphics community now. Calm down on the flares and particles as well, it can make a big difference in your design.

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
Woah there champ, leave a bit of the AdamK Pack out - it's a huge joke to the graphics community now. Calm down on the flares and particles as well, it can make a big difference in your design.
I am not a champ :/ and thanks for the advice , I will try to make a version 2 if _Jimmer doesnt like it

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not a champ :/ and thanks for the advice , I will try to make a version 2 if _Jimmer doesnt like it
But John Cena is champ and John Cena is great. So if you are champ you are John Cena - so there for you are great??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci