• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FREE Avatars and Banners! [Professional Work]

Kawai

Survivor
Reaction score
Would you like an avatar/banner like any of the ones below?

View attachment 22320 View attachment 22321 View attachment 22322 View attachment 22323 View attachment 22324

Just sub my Youtube, Leave your YT name, skype and I will add you!

http://www.youtube.com/xDonnieHD

VOUCH FOR ME WHEN I SEND YOU IT, IT HELPS ALOT <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Vouchers
Demask

View attachment 22353
H

hey im looking for some channel art can you help me out possibly?

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Just want to say a couple things, making people send screenshots for proof they subbed isn't going to do anything. They can unsub right after you give them the graphics; if they truly enjoy your channel, they will subscribe. Also, I have learned that although it is really nice to get new subs from this, some are only going to subscribe for the graphics and inactive subscribers are kind of frustrating. Some people are different but seeing videos with 60 views a video and 1,000 subscribers makes me frustrated. If you don't care about that, then I guess keep doing what you are. I hope you don't take this as hate, I'm just trying to give you tips from experience I have with all of this (I make graphics and Youtube as well).

Crizeax

Spectator
Reaction score
Subbed
skype XrayerHDPlaysMC
ill tell you my YT on skype

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG THEY LOOK AMAZING :D
Would love one <3

YT: OulapsMC

Isoto

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! These are Amazing if I may have one. I Subbed (I was your 700th c: And for my Skype PM me please.
Thank You and have a nice day!
My Request:
A Avatar Kinda like your example and Holding a iron sword and red text that says Isoto
Thank You and have a nice Day!

If Possible a Sig to match it just very small one like a few inches maybe like 5 but if not Thanks Anyway!
So I Posted this 2 months ago And I understand it takes time to make these things But In that Time (thanks to ducklux321 :D)
I have figured out how to make my own, also I didn't really enjoy the content that was on your Chanel so I unsubed Sorry.
Thanks For Making the Shop and Try to do these Requests

Rabid_G

Spectator
Reaction score
Rabid Industries but my skype username is funnyman574 i sub'd to your channel though dude!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci