• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Bukkit Server Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers! ...k

Straight to the point - is there a way to create a 100% free Minecraft Bukkit Server?
I have seen many people do it, such as YouTubers, only their servers are probably
paid. I want to know if there is a way because I would like to start a map with some Team Invictus (and maybe other) members!

I would prefer if it didn't involve port forwarding or hamachi, because, I don't know how to use either one..
I don't know if there is a way, and that is why I am asking you guys!

Please no hate. Just answers/responses! Thanks so much!​

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Server hosting almost always costs money. The free way is just to host your own server, but of course that requires port-forwarding or Hamachi. Port-forwarding isn't that hard, there's many tutorials on YouTube on how to do it, just search up 'how to port-forward a minecraft server' and there'll be a bunch of videos on how to do it.

Creating a Bukkit server is very easy, there's a bunch of tutorials on that too. With any luck, there might be a video that covers setting up a Bukkit server and port-forwarding. There's a great example of this, but I can't find the video unfortunately.

TL;DR you're going to have to host it yourself if you want it to be 100% free.

If you have any further questions, PM me or another staff member.
TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci