• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~Free Cartoon Heads~

CalebPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys it's Caleb here and I'm opening a cartoon head shop! I recently started creating these and they were quite enjoyable to make so if you would like one just simply comment your IGN and your Skype username or pm me it and I will get onto it ASAP.

If you're head is too difficult to make into a cartoon head I won't be able to do it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Vigilo

Awesome that you want to make people a cartoon dude! I'm looking forward to the results :)

Hajri

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: Hajri

:p I prefer if u pm me the avatar thnx for putting ur time in it

CalebPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: Hajri

:p I prefer if u pm me the avatar thnx for putting ur time in it
I will pm you on Skype about details ASAP
I was searching for your Skype and it seems that over 30 people have the same name as you do so I wasn't able to locate your account.

Hajri

Spectator
Reaction score
I will pm you on Skype about details ASAP
I was searching for your Skype and it seems that over 30 people have the same name as you do so I wasn't able to locate your account.
just msg me ur skype and ill add u

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This definitely looks very intriguing, I'd bet people would love the artwork. But I would definitely love to see some examples of your work if you are alright with it, because you definitely caught my attention! c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci