• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Donor Subscriber Giveaway!

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
depends how long it takes to get them

also when this is over im going to have another giveaway so im not worried about ppl unsubbing
if i am not the winner im find where the winner of this event lives and hunt them down! >=D

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll be honest, this is just sad.
If you want subs, make videos. Obviously you have more money than probably 5 people on this thread held together if you have diamond donor and are giving out free 3 month iron donor willy nilly.

Once you hit the 100 mark, and you announce the winner, you will lose a good 50% of your subs. What's the point of this? How does this help you? What good are subs if you make no videos / low quality videos? I just don't understand. You're basically burning $30.

I know you won't listen to me and you'll think these will all become dedicated subs, but they won't. They're just in it for the donorship (not that I blame them). If you want to have a giveaway, do it when you're already well known and as a special treat for something like 1,000 subs. Just doing it to lure people in to subbing to a user with no videos is not cool.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
its funny how people say they subbed and you only have 3 subs btw my youtube name is muffinbeanie.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
I'll be honest, this is just sad.
If you want subs, make videos. Obviously you have more money than probably 5 people on this thread held together if you have diamond donor and are giving out free 3 month iron donor willy nilly.

Once you hit the 100 mark, and you announce the winner, you will lose a good 50% of your subs. What's the point of this? How does this help you? What good are subs if you make no videos / low quality videos? I just don't understand. You're basically burning $30.

I know you won't listen to me and you'll think these will all become dedicated subs, but they won't. They're just in it for the donorship (not that I blame them). If you want to have a giveaway, do it when you're already well known and as a special treat for something like 1,000 subs. Just doing it to lure people in to subbing to a user with no videos is not cool.
woah you went to deep...... deep... detail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci