• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Games!

Who likes free games?

• Me

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Me

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Me

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
This is very nice!

What's your steam name? I want Batman Arkham Asylum :D

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would take Burnout Paradise, but I am nub and don't know how to redeem codes. This is very generous, though!

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I would take Burnout Paradise, but I am nub and don't know how to redeem codes. This is very generous, though!
Just go on Steam and click add a game>redeem a code. :)

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just go on Steam and click add a game>redeem a code. :)
Oh, I was trying to do it through the website because my Steam won't open. Oh well, never mind. :p

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I really recommend the 2 Batman games to anyone, I already have them GOTY edition that I can't play because I need to upgrade my graphics card. They are amazing games though!

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Well, if I do something like this again, I think I'll rethink how I do it, because just posting the codes does not seem to have worked how I planned, I hope as many of you as possible have got codes, but next time I'm going to do something different so that I can feel sure that I've given them out evenly.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I really recommend the 2 Batman games to anyone, I already have them GOTY edition that I can't play because I need to upgrade my graphics card. They are amazing games though!
There's a fix for lower end systems that get's it running well, and I know it's weird, but the game stuttered like crazy for me until I set it's process to high priority. I'll look for the video and post it for you.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
There's a fix for lower end systems that get's it running well, and I know it's weird, but the game stuttered like crazy for me until I set it's process to high priority. I'll look for the video and post it for you.
Mod double posted. -_-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci