• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free iron donor/optifine cape to first person that finds missing tier 2 on Holiday Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Perhaps its like Breeze Island, where there are two versions of the map with slightly different Tiers.
This could possibly be the reason. Have you guys been on Holiday Resort and seen extra chests on the beach? There's a double tier 1 and 2 single tier ones next to each other. Maybe the helicopter is only tier 2 when those chests spawn.

DarkSkully401

Spectator
Reaction score
The other one is on the small island right in the middle of mid and beach. Yay do I win? I got full iron in that chest

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
I almost said necro

but it's technically not 1 month... this guy...

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The chest tiers have changed a lot since 1.7 so now there is no way to tell D:

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
The other one is on the small island right in the middle of mid and beach. Yay do I win? I got full iron in that chest
Mother of necro... First, a few of the tier 2's were nerfed in the 1.7.2 update so I believe there are only 32ish now on Holiday. Second, the chest you mentioned is a tier 1 not a tier 2, so no, you don't win. Finally, I already finished the video for this map. If you care to watch, here it is.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
View attachment 15678
That's fine, i'll be making a picture like this for every map, so enjoy :D

I do, it's a double tier 1.

After Colstar said it wasn't possible he later said he wasn't sure, so I believe now that a chest can be half n half. That being said. The double chest in the helicopter is NOT tier 2 or half and half. I've checked it around 7 or 8 times. Here is a screenshot from 5 mins ago...

So, with that said. There is still one tier 2 chest missing somewhere on this map... The saga continues.
Its possible double chest t1 and t2
For instance the double chest in solar frost by the ice room.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Its possible double chest t1 and t2
For instance the double chest in solar frost by the ice room.
Dude read the entire thread before posting, it's common courtesy. I not only said it is possible for half and half chests, but I also posted a screenshot showing the helicopter is infact a full tier. 1.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude read the entire thread before posting, it's common courtesy. I not only said it is possible for half and half chests, but I also posted a screenshot showing the helicopter is infact a full tier. 1.
You stated that you wern't sure if that was possible i just confirmed it and i never said anything about the helicopter i was simply stating that it is possible.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
You stated that you wern't sure if that was possible i just confirmed it and i never said anything about the helicopter i was simply stating that it is possible.
My point was we determined in this thread that it IS possible, and if you read the thread you would have realized that your post was unnecessary since we determined that a month ago.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well... We can't really say theres tier 2's missing as the map was edited. Remember the tier 2 on top of the cinema and the tier 2 in the helicopter? They were removed.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
The missing tier two chest is on top of the movie theater!
The one on the movie theater is already marked.

Also: THIS CONTEST IS OVER! ALL TIER 2S HAVE BEEN FOUND, THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NECRO'D IN THE FIRST PLACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci