• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Free] JDusk's GFX Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

District 13
Reaction score

Hey everyone! As I recently begun experimenting with Photoshop, Cinema 4D, and other stuff like that, and so I've decided to open an Art Shop, free of course for the time being. I can do text logos, banners, profile pictures, mainly anything except Minecraft because I still don't know how to put a skin on it ;-;

Anyways, here's the application.

Code:
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now):

Any text?:

What color theme would you like it to be around?:

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link):

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be:

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX?
-=-Waiting List-=-
Togggg
Noah
GentleSnivy
Kwy
Sportz
Deelan

-=-Completed-=-
josh

Note: Currently there is no way to move up in the waiting list by donating or anything like that. I'll set up a PayPal hopefully soon for those that do not wish to wait.

More examples will come up soon once I create more GFX.

One last note, if anyone knows how to put a skin on a Steve in Cinema 4D, please DM me as I'm dumb and the skin is messing up for me. Once I learn how to do this, I'll be able to create Minecraft profile pictures/banners/thumbnails as well. Thanks!​

Last edited:

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now): a banner

What color theme would you like it to be around?: Silver

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link): No

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be: Are you able to make something like this (http://imgur.com/1fdTpAc) expect as big as a banner?

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX? Yeah.

J

District 13
Reaction score
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now): a banner

What color theme would you like it to be around?: Silver

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link): No

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be: Are you able to make something like this (http://imgur.com/1fdTpAc) expect as big as a banner?

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX? Yeah.
Forgot to add this into the application but any text in it?

Togggg

Experienced
Reaction score
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now): A logo like the example

Any text?: Tog

What color theme would you like it to be around?: Black or blue

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link): idk

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be: You do you

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX? Yea

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now): Water themed banner.

Any text?: Saying 'Brunsy' in blue.

What color theme would you like it to be around?: Blue, water color.

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link):https://gyazo.com/8af531e31904513ad109a381d0bfb4f0

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be: Blue text peaking out of the water with water drops on it c:

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX? I guess so. c:

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now): A logo.

Any text?: Gental

What color theme would you like it to be around?: White and Red.

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link): No.

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be: Red text with a white background with other red things going around.

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX?
I'll wait as long as forever, it's your time that you spend so thanks for the effort.

Kwy

Spectator
Reaction score
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now): A Logo

Any text?: a K

What color theme would you like it to be around?: Black/Blue/White

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link): anything is fine :)

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be: something similar to your example but with a K.

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX? Yeah, I cant complain about free graphics xD

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now): A logo

Any text?: Jake

What color theme would you like it to be around?: Red / Gray

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link): Anything just make it sexy AF

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be: Make it nice and clean, like the example. If not just do you :)

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX? Yeah, i'd wait.

Kwy

Spectator
Reaction score
What type of GFX would you like? (nothing Minecraft related as of now): A logo

Any text?: Jake

What color theme would you like it to be around?: Red / Gray

Any background images you would like incorporated? (please post link): Anything just make it sexy AF

Please describe in great detail how you want your order to be: Make it nice and clean, like the example. If not just do you :)

Are you willing to wait patiently (possibly up to a month or even longer) for your GFX? Yeah, i'd wait.
didnt copy me at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci