• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] KorStonesword's Banners, Backgrounds, and Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
What you want on it(Be specific, I'd rather not make changes after completion): Me shooting nathan83764 in the head with a bow.
Anything you don't want: I would prefer it to not be drawn, but it's up to you.
How urgent is it: Kind of urgent, I'm starting my Youtube channel soonish and I'd like to have something that appeals to the eye on my channel.
3-D or 2-D Models? (I use Minecraft Skin Viewer for 3-D Models, so positioning and expressions are limited)
Text on it?: 3D would be nice, but you can do 2D if absolutely necessary.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
What you want on it(Be specific, I'd rather not make changes after completion): Me shooting nathan83764 in the head with a bow.
How urgent is it: Kind of urgent, I'm starting my Youtube channel soonish and I'd like to have something that appeals to the eye on my channel.
3-D or 2-D Models? (I use Minecraft Skin Viewer for 3-D Models, so positioning and expressions are limited)
Going to look over teh internetz to try to get your character positioned right. If I can figure out how to do this, it should be done tommorow.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What you want on it(Be specific, I'd rather not make changes after completion): Me killing a nooby bacca, preferably with bacca blood everywhere and other bacca bodies littering the ground. Me smiling at the camera too, plz!
Anything you don't want: Um I not sure. I guess anything is fine!
How urgent is it: If you mean how fast I want it, it's not that urgent. I'm not starting my channel up until I get a good computer.
3-D or 2-D Models? (I use Minecraft Skin Viewer for 3-D Models, so positioning and expressions are limited) Whichever looks best, but I prefer 3D models.
Text on it?:
BAMBER

<3 Thanks soo much!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Finished! http://imgur.com/LXn0sT0
No text, since you didn't request any.
[EDIT]: Don't worry, the letters and black bar at the bottom won't show up unless you're watching on a tv (which no-one does)

What you want on it(Be specific, I'd rather not make changes after completion): Me killing a nooby bacca, preferably with bacca blood everywhere and other bacca bodies littering the ground. Me smiling at the camera too, plz!
How urgent is it: If you mean how fast I want it, it's not that urgent. I'm not starting my channel up until I get a good computer.
3-D or 2-D Models? (I use Minecraft Skin Viewer for 3-D Models, so positioning and expressions are limited) Whichever looks best, but I prefer 3D models.
Text on it?:
BAMBER

<3 Thanks soo much!
This one will take a few days, due to the amount of stuff going on, so please be patient!

I love how everyone requests 3D models when I primarily made this to refine my drawing skills :p

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Text on it?:
BAMBER

<3 Thanks soo much!
Complete! Sorry it took so long but I got distracted with other things.
I couldn't get the blood to look good so I left it out.
http://imgur.com/1oNd9XZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci