• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Logos!

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - ALL REQUESTS ACCEPTED PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH SKYPE AND I WILL GET YOURS DONE

Hey, I'm Insannex, currently a 15 year old graphical designer and I'm making this thread because people might want a logo. :p I also do YouTube backgrounds, Twitch.TV backgrounds and desktop backgrounds with custom resolutions. I'm currently learning how to make perfect Facebook covers and Twitter backgrounds. If you want a logo or background for anything, PM me on Skype (Insan.nex) or the forums. With this template:

What you want: (Name logo, desktop background, etc.)
If it is a desktop background, your resolution:
Nickname/YouTube name/Twitch.TV name:
Specific colors:
Specific theme:
Lens flares/Optical flares: Yes or No
Name Blur: Yes or No
Background Blur: Yes or No
Font style:
If there is anything else you want to add you can.

I will not accept any submissions that are posted in this thread or any that do not use the template in a Private Message.

These are all currently free, but if I get a lot and I don't have a lot of time I might start charging money for them. But for now, you can still donate.
(Donations aren't available yet but I'm going to set it up as soon as possible.)

All of the logos that I make will have a small logo with my name in so that nobody else can claim it as theirs.

View the completed and waiting list here.

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
Would have been good if you put up some of your previous work, just a tip :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
All of the logos that I make will have a small logo with my name in so that nobody else can claim it as theirs.
That's pretty annoying, when there is a nametag that says "Insannex" next to the logo. Change this and I may request one ;)

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
That's pretty annoying, when there is a nametag that says "Insannex" next to the logo. Change this and I may request one ;)
I will only remove that text if you donate. :)
Which I haven't setup yet.
The requests are closed for now due to me going on vacation soon.

A

Aedrift

What you want: (Name logo, desktop background, etc.) Name logo and desktop.
If it is a desktop background, your resolution: Not sure. xD Just make it big. I have a laptop.
Nickname/YouTube name/Twitch.TV name: Youtube name is: AedriftPMC. Twitch is Aedrift
Specific colors: light blues and some dark's. Also icy colors
Specific theme: Icy frost sorta thing. Sort of like SG5
Lens flares/Optical flares: Yes or No Dunno what that means so sure? xD
Name Blur: Yes or No No
Background Blur: Yes or No A tiny bit
Font style: Frosty sort of style. Bold. I want icicles hanging off of the top of the letters. What ever looks good in the cold icy weather.

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
What you want: (Name logo, desktop background, etc.) Name logo and desktop.
If it is a desktop background, your resolution: Not sure. xD Just make it big. I have a laptop.
Nickname/YouTube name/Twitch.TV name: Youtube name is: AedriftPMC. Twitch is Aedrift
Specific colors: light blues and some dark's. Also icy colors
Specific theme: Icy frost sorta thing. Sort of like SG5
Lens flares/Optical flares: Yes or No Dunno what that means so sure? xD
Name Blur: Yes or No No
Background Blur: Yes or No A tiny bit
Font style: Frosty sort of style. Bold. I want icicles hanging off of the top of the letters. What ever looks good in the cold icy weather.
Like stated in the thread. Private Message it to me on the forums or on Skype.
Otherwise I will not make yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci