• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] MarcoPolo's Custom Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: TadpolePvP
The skin you want: A Tadpole
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!:green and a blue sweater
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for?#4lyf

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: LittleRawr_
The skin you want: My Skin reshaded but with brown hair and new clothes
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: New Clothes such as: a navy blue shirt like Huahwi used have instead of my suit and take the navy blue and make the beanie the same color.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? If I like hopefully 4evr

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
These are really nice skins man! Keep it up!

kenechi798

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: kenechi798
The kind of skin you want: a wolf like cscoops but with 3D glasses and a leather jacket
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc: same as cscoops
How often you usually switch skins: like once every year
can my skin be made please that was 4 days and i was 3rd wow.

Reaction score
can my skin be made please that was 4 days and i was 3rd wow.
I told you that I wouldn't use somebody else's work and you then made another request later. As long as you are patient you will get your skin. I know it's hard to imagine but I actually do have better things do with my time then paint pixels all day :p

kenechi798

Tribute
Reaction score
I told you that I wouldn't use somebody else's work and you then made another request later. As long as you are patient you will get your skin. I know it's hard to imagine but I actually do have better things do with my time then paint pixels all day :p
ok keep up the good work :)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: WertQuadNine
The skin you want: A "naked" pig, no clothes or notin'
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Dark green eyes
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? Depends if it can beat the pig skin cooper made me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci