• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Minecraft Cape Give Away || 100 sub special

MTab_

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone in the MCSG community!
As you may or may not know we have recently reached 100 subscribers on youtube!
In this video we will be giving away a cape with only a few rules!

1. Like the video
2. Be a subscriber
3. Comment down below
- why you want the cape?
- A story
- Your minecraft IGN

Be sure to go to the Video below and comment these things!

Thanks to everyone for 100 subs <3

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to let you know, this thread will be edited by the Mods because your not allowed to post anything to do with your youtube channel. Sorry man I will still enter though!

MTab_

Tribute
Reaction score
Just to let you know, this thread will be edited by the Mods because your not allowed to post anything to do with your youtube channel. Sorry man I will still enter though!
i put it on the off topic section, and it was recorded on this server, so ill have to see what happens

MTab_

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello.
I'm sorry, but according to MCGamer rules it is against the rules to advertise your content directly through the forums. However there is the media section where you can post your videos for others to watch.
If you have any queries about forum rules, feel free to pm me. I have linked the rules below.
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/
In the Rules, it says "Posting links to streams or youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG. Sorry i thought i was allowed to post this because it contains MCSG and is basically for MCSG players.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
In the Rules, it says "Posting links to streams or youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG. Sorry i thought i was allowed to post this because it contains MCSG and is basically for MCSG players.
Yea I know its nots the best rule.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Yea I know its nots the best rule.
The rules states that you are allowed to link a YouTube video when someone asks for it. For example when someone asks what your channel is you are allowed to link your channel or a video. You are not allowed to just say it in chat with the only reason to advertise.

However, for streaming you are allowed to say it once every 30 minutes in the hub.

On the forums we have a media section, so we'd like anything video related in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci