• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free OptiFine Cape Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Interesting good lik to all (don't enter me I have a minecon cape)

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN (friend) Lord_Axely
Preparing to like spam your profile page! xD

TerritorialPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! if you are still giving away the cape i would love it :) iv wanted a cape for quite some time now and would love to have one. so thanks and i hope to get teh cape!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello! if you are still giving away the cape i would love it :) iv wanted a cape for quite some time now and would love to have one. so thanks and i hope to get teh cape!
Hello. Do I qualify to receive the cape?
Please don't necro threads. Necroing threads is posting on threads that have not been visited in more than a month.

I think by the fact that this thread was last used more than a month ago, we can assume that he is no longer giving away a cape.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello. Do I qualify to receive the cape?
Please don't necro threads. Necroing threads is posting on threads that have not been visited in more than a month.

I think by the fact that this thread was last used more than a month ago, we can assume that he is no longer giving away a cape.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score

oh soz :(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Can't believe people keep on commenting here. Cubes just lock the thread already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci