• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free YouTube Intro's

Did you use this page?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

HeyImPoptart

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey people of MCSG it's Poptart here making intro's for free if you want an intro fill out this application (that is attached)
It doesn't matter if you don't have all the things on the application but is what will set you aside from other people also don't lie in the application please.
I do a range of intros and promise that no 2 intros will be the same!
All intro's will be in 720p - 1080p please use that quality when watching samples
My skype: HeyImPoptartYT add me if interested and send me application on skype
Links to previous intro's

Attachments

Morphmander

Tribute
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? No
2)Do you have videos out already?? I Have 1
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? I Might shout out but i will definitly leave a link

4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? My skin :http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3105773/morphogenetic_steam-omega-skin/
also can you use like a fire font or just a cool font?

5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) 3-d For Minecraft
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes Even Though Im First( On This Thread)
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? Yes

Last edited:

HeyImPoptart

Spectator
Reaction score
Link me to your channel and i will have a look at what i can do but your not first a few people have sent me a skype message and there will be a little wait

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers? Yes, I have 234 at the moment!
2)Do you have videos out already? Yes, quite a few actually.
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos? Of course!!!
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use? I have a Valentine's skin on right now but I'd want to have my usual MC skin, you can find it here: http://imgur.com/nLUqOBt, apart from that just be creative :3
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things): Minecraft
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro? Of course! :)
7)Have you subscribed to my channel? I just did! <3
My Channel: www.YouTube.com/HeyImPoptart

I would have answered the bonus question but I'm pretty sure that is considered advertising... so just check out my latest videos to see which one I've been playing on a bit! :3
Thanks a lot!

DeX_FTW

Tribute
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? : Yes .. 536
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes ...
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? : Yes
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? My skin.. but if you have any fonts ... or text or something like that .. you choose :D
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) Minecraft :D On my channel is just minecraft.
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? : Ok ...
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? : Yes :D
Bonus Question: Do you know any good survival games or hunger games servers other than
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: No MCSG Is the best :D

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? no, I have 30 :( Took a break of youtube, will be getting back into it soon!

2)Do you have videos out already?? mhm, like 8 or so.

3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Yes! I just want my channel popularity to grow, andhopefully make your increase aswell!

4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? Could you do like my name app ears with my channel url underneath, then it fades out.

5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) My channel will only be minecraft for now! so Minecraft it is :3

6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes, if the intro is good quality, I can wait for however long you like.

7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? Yes, duh. My Channel: www.YouTube.com/HeyImPoptart

Bonus Question: Do you know any good survival games or hunger games servers other than MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus Add a server below: Pfft, no. MCSG is the best imo. :D

Ultimatemaster6

Tribute
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? Yes. 378 ATM
2)Do you have videos out already?? Many.
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Yes
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? Skin - http://mcss.me/Ultimatemaster6 Font - Don't really care too much.
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things): Minecraft is really all I do. If I do a vlog I'll do it without an intro.
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Of course.
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? Yes, but I do keep my subscriptions private, so I will not show up in the list.
Bonus Question: Do you know any good survival games or hunger games servers other than
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below:
Nope.

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/arceucman775/

jmop__is__me

Spectator
Reaction score
Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers? No
2)Do you have videos out already? Yes
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos? Definitely
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use? http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3768675/jmop-squid/
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things): Minecraft
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro? Duh!
7)Have you subscribed to my channel? Yep
My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUL2czGFfuz3Ayp8iAdWkQ

The channel i used for my personal use is: http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaJmop

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Intro Application
*Remember to save the file as (Yured) Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? Yes , www.youtube.com/user/YuredzEPIC
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Yes.
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? No , you can pick.
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) 2D please.
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes.
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? I will right now
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: Yes , the fridge and MCFinest's server.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Intro Application
*Remember to save the file as (JumpingBacon) Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? Yes , www.youtube.com/user/JumpingBaconHD
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Yes.
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? Nope whatever looks good
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) Minecraft
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes.
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? Yep
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: Nope not really xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci