• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frenz Comics Series 1 (By SkillfulReptile.) CHECK OUT SERIES 2!

Do you want to see more We Frenz?

• Total voters
Reaction score
EDIT: WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEADS! KEV AND FRED ARE BACK! MOAR ADVENTURES YEEEEYYYY! Well, anyways. This thread is now what I called "Frenz Comics Series 1.". So I will not update this thread with anymore comics. Instead, you can check out the new ones with this beautiful web link right here!! http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/frenz-comics-series-2-by-skillfulreptile.148424/

This is a stupid comic series that i'll be making. It's called Frenz meaning that they're friends. (durp) It's about Kev (blue fat one), and Fred (The other one). It will consist of stupid jokes that want to make you facepalm. Remember, this comic is purposely supposed to be bad. And please don't steal these comics. Post suggestions for what you want Kev and Fred to be doing and I may put them in my comics crediting you! This will use 4 panel comics but I decided to use 5 for this one.

And here is the first comic, Frenz.

12/8/13 Frenz 2: The Letter L.

1/3/14 Frenz 3: Lobster

1/4/14 Frenz 4: Bill

1/7/14 Frenz 5: Bure

1/17/14 Frenz 6: Ice Crem

2/6/14 Frenz 7: Makeover

2/19/14 Frenz 8: Door of Life

3/6/14 Frenz 9: Sonic

4/27/14 Frenz 10: Chillin' like a villan

Last edited:

Members online