• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Friend Rank Contest!

TheIWANNAPONY

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Guys IWANNAPONY here and I personally think that with the amount of ppl that play MCSG we need more friends! Sooo I think a dev or a owner or a admin should host a contest on us9001.mcsg.in a lobby hunger games match!
That would be very fun!
So it would help if you guys of mcsg will help out! :D And whoever wins will get the friend rank! And Maybe we will have a couple matches???!?!?!?!?!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
No

E. To elaborate, friend rank is reserved for retired staff and actual friends or family of the administration.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Nah dawg. That's not how it works.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Guys IWANNAPONY here and I personally think that with the amount of ppl that play MCSG we need more friends! Sooo I think a dev or a owner or a admin should host a contest on us9001.mcsg.in a lobby hunger games match!
That would be very fun!
So it would help if you guys of mcsg will help out! :D And whoever wins will get the friend rank! And Maybe we will have a couple matches???!?!?!?!?!
The friend rank is achieved by either, being well known by many people, or being a former mod. And i think diamond donor is aready a prize for EU9001

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
As mentioned before the friend rank is reserved for friends of higher staff and ex-staff so this probably will never happen.

TheIWANNAPONY

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone wanna join my can I am really really really lonely it's called #TheTributes ;(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci