• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Friends you met through MCGamer

Palirock

Survivor
Reaction score
K so Redtail tagged me in this thing so I thought I'd type something for my friends :D and I felt like doing something on my bday for my friends so yeah.

So I'll start with the one I remember the most which is,
Thermabae (Thermalrage): We died out right now and I don't know why but man without you I would never be as good as I am today. You basically introduced me to the MCSG community and to amazing people I would of never met without you. You're pretty much the person I know the most on MCSG and I'm glad you came in my life you gave me so many laughs and moments in Minecraft that I Would never have. #Adrenaline #Defile #Nonope

Next I will go to Redtail_Daemon the person who tagged me in this,
So Reddy where to start, grats on #Apex I hope to see you in many 5 teams <33. No but seriously you are an amazing player and even though we didn't talk as much as I wanted to I reckon we played enough to be good friends. #Adrenaline was an amazing time and I'm glad you were there. Shame you and Logan never happened :pPPPP #AdrenalineJokes.

Okay so Let's Swing over to Radalaide and talk about the first Girl I had a strong connection with and this is Ectoplasmicninja

So #EctoRock eh... shame that never happened but anyway we played heaps and we always had a great time it's a shame our friendship has died down a lot but I'd love to talk to you more. Sadly #Uprise didn't last long but hey what are you going to do, disbanding happens all the time. Anyway you're a wonderful girl and all the luck in whatever you do.

So talking about #Uprise I'd like to give a quick shout out to everyone who was in the original one which I believe were the following:
BadzYT
VoltricMC
ImFrostyy_
Puffball5
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone but ily all

So I'm going to talk about the Ginger God himself Jordstar,
Man where to begin, Adrenaline was one of the best clans ever that I have personally been in and with awesome players like you and thermal in there it gave me a challenge. I don't know how you are so good with your ping besides from your godly bowspam but you should be Number 1 AU shortly. You being in #Apex is the most deserving thing that could happen ever in MCSG to you but lets not forget the possible tryhard clan we could make hahaha :p. Anyway from one Jordan to another you were an awesome mate.

This is getting so long now >> but alas I must go on,

Fatmannz you are the most annoying ping abuser I have ever met and possibly one of the most tactical 1v1ers ever. Winnie Bo Binnie Ba Binnie Binnie, my adopted daughter you are such a nice girl I hope you do well in whatever you do. You are always there for me to talk to and I can't wait for our friendship to develop further

XoCindayoX, where to start. Well you are like my female clone I swear we get along so well its crazy. We had a little rough patch but I don't think it was to serious xD. Anyway since we haven't known each other long I can't type much which makes me sad but seriously you're definitely an underrated MCSG player you are better than what you think don't worry.

Okay so now this is a group of people which has semi disbanded people still talk together but I don't really join the calls much but hey you guys are awesome so here it is.

#Buttercupz, Lads and ladets I swear buttercupz turned into a little dating circle haha but anyway lets get down to business.
MrPotatoCrafter - You hectic wog, we really need to get Luongo and Ryan with a baes don't we haha. You are a legend to talk to always making everyone laugh with some of the most random things you say.

LT_Cookiemonster - So Mr.Cookie you are such a down to earth guy that knows way to much about me haha. I have never ever written a forum post like this until now :p. I had an awesome time chilling with you and the rest of the group unfortunately I haven't known you for a long time so this is only brief even though I do want to add more.

Bellacartwright - Hey you're under LT ;). Jk so the first thing I ever said to you was pretty funny in my opinion, I don't know where our friendship stands so I'm just going to end this by saying turn off your singing hacks pls.

Uddermilkcow - Ahh Keverinos m90, you need to start knowing more seriously me and LT can't teach you everything about life :p. You are a bundle of puzzles waited to be put together, I don't know how to do that but I'll work you out one day that's for sure.

Datsnice_ - So Baedin m90 I've known you the longest out of all these people and you are such a lad. Our MCSG time was nothing in comparison to the time on Vast sadly but we still had an awesome time anyway. You and your cricket, absurd language and just some of the random things you blurt out is pure gold. Seriously man you are cool as guy and I hope you recover from your injuries soon <3

So unfortunately I don't remember to much about everyone else in Buttercups but you're all amazing regardless so ofc you get a shout out

Skillz5dayz
Heymacyhay
FjRI
xxHannah24
Azuraii

Engineer267/A_M_A_zing - So you guys are thinking Engineer isn't A_M_A_zing well actually you're wrong haha and sadly the account is under use of someone else whom I don't know so he just goes by A_M_A_zing now. You are probably the best singer on MCSG ;) well bass singer anyway, cause you know you're all about that bass no treble_maker :p. You, me Bayo and Unresistabow the old gang which unfortunately no longer exists in minecraft. I had so much fun talking to you and all the best to you.

Bayobails - If I put in A_M_A_zing I have to put in you to be honest. I never saw you guys without each other it was hilarious. We always had a good time on minecraft and never failed to put a smile on my face. It's a shame you guys play CSGO now but I guess minecraft does get a bit stale after a while :/.

HazzaIzMe - You are a godly artist and an awesome friend we bonded through minecraft and Yu-Gi-Oh and it was always nice to have someone to play a different game with and just talk to for hours on end. Keep up the amazing work I know you'll go far in the Graphics Industry if people just gave you the chance.

AppleCiider - Beatboxing buddy m90, one of the best builders I know and your such a sick lad, haven't spoken in a bit but yeah :p. I see you around MCSG but yeah :(.

Tuphaat - Man I haven't talked to you in ages but I do remember the time we first talked on teamspeak it was definitely a chill chat. We recorded for a week straight and it was such an epic time playing minecraft with you on MCSG and other servers. Idk where you've gone but hopefully we reunite one day :D.

Coolkat345 - M8000000 Lad, I know you quit and it's a shame you have. You were a chill lad to talk to and I always remember playing with you was a blast. Our late night Snapchat convos will always be remembered and hopefully you can get off your Xbox one and chill on MCSG For a bit.

Sanzio(Insert an assortment of numbers here) - You are the bomb, need I say more haha. You are always a chill guy to talk to and have a joke around with, seriously hanging out with is always a blast. Enough with the explosion puns which no one will get but always keep your afro on point and don't be a silly goose okay.

Hungy_Dory - The man, the myth, the legend, Hungy_Dory you were among the better people in this community and always had a good time calling you. #Fade was sick and it was fun wrecking with you.

Retardedsponge- Man we talked so much playing heaps of games including minecraft, it's a shame you quit but hey we still play WoW and CSGO :D. You're a cool as guy and Minecraft was just the beginning of the our friendship. As you legitimately hit 100 on WoW at 7:09pm I can't wait to Reck 2v2s with you.

Okay so I wasn't going to do this person at first but here it goes

TheNoobieGamer - Typing this breaks me a bit seeing how you just don't want to talk anymore. I haven't done anything wrong to you and I thought we had a strong friendship. We didn't really talk without Thermal but when we did we always had fun. It was nice to re teach Yugioh with you and I was always amazed at how your stats were good.

Okay so there are definitely more people to talk about and I would love to but when I think about them all I see is a blank space baby :p. I didn't want to do this but I couldn't remember much about you guys or I haven't talked to you guys enough.

TheReaperPlaysMC
Ieoj/Symthz
Iggy6363
Beat_Boxed
CrimsonOrb
Zeltrux
Decepshunn (I think thats how you spell your name and I'm pretty sure you're on an alt now)

OKAY THIS ISN'T THE END!!

2 People I'm going to mention,

Holden_m8, my little cousin, you played so much man and we always stuck by each other. I swear you knew and teamed with everyone ever, I was surprised by how many people you knew. Our story began as being one of the best in Sky Servers and now yours as ended in MCSG. I taught you everything you know but during a point in your career i'll admit, you got the better of me a fair few times. I'm glad I got you into this PvP and I hope I was someone you looked up to playing :D.

Okay so my love my world my bae, Serena2212. I love this girl and to be honest I've had her on skype for a while but never talked to her until buttercups really. So thank you buttercups for all you've done for Serena and I. She has made me happier than I have been in a while and I believe she can say the same like wise. She is everything I want in a girl and even though this is an online relationship doesn't mean we love each other any less than a real life one. Long distance can work, you just have to put in the effort for it. 23/1/15 Is the date when we started but to be honest I kinda had a crush on her a bit before that :p.

So as I finish this Forum post which surprisingly took a couple of hours (with random breaks so probably about 40 minutes) I wish you all a great year and may you make this a year to remember.

- Keep Rockin'

Reaction score
This goes out to all my lads, can't mention you all cause there is too many of you big guys and girls.

This is the main group I hang out with so yeah:

bellacartwright
uddermilkcow
MrPotatocrafter
XoCindayoX
Palirock
xxhannah24
serena2212
FjRI
heymacyhay
skillz5dayz
Mrdonckey
Cadillacx
JM8888
miniman8mypie
azzurrai
xxtaraxox
Fatmannz
Datsnice_

Can't be bothered to write anything on the names but ily all alot <3

Winnieee_

Platinum
Reaction score
I've met some great and awesome people on MCGamer and also on other servers but some people who have become one of my friends and I'd just like to say I love you all from the bottom of my heart . There is too many to name >.< I love all of you though <333
If it weren't for Lefamily I would have never met half of these people, he's introduced me to some of his friends and a lot of servers. I would've quit SG well Minecraft in general ages ago. So yeah I'd like to thank Douglas/Lefamily for being a nice friend sometimes and a bit of a Feminine Hygene Product sometimes xD

=- NO SPECIFIC ORDER -=

RedtailDaemon - We always make each other laugh and mate you're just an awesome friend c: thanks for everything m9 you're a good cookie :) #THETHREEMUSKETEERS c;

SerenaMc / serena2212 - We've been close friends for a long time, our calls are always full of laughter and happiness and we've helped each other on tough times in life and ily ya stinky Unicorn <3 You're a great friend c: thanks for being an awesome person <3

RawrItsJordaan - We've become really close friends over the past few months and you've helped me through a lot of poop in my life and I'd just like to thank you and ily bruh our calls, ts's and private messages are always weird because its me :p

spyro37433 - You're my one and only I love you to death and you're an amazing guy to be with <3 I love you. Our calls are always weird and funny because that's the kind of people we are xD <3 I don't have much to say but..I Love You c:

youskyblue - When we used to talk kind of a lot you were an awesome friend to hang around with and idk its always fun in our calls because i facepalm at your logic XD Love ya Jess <3 we should hang out more yeh? yeh same. xDD <3

Jordstar3479 - You're an awesome friend to talk to c: you're a nice and chill guy and ily <3 thanks for being an amazing fwend #THETHREEMUSKETEERS c;

Palirock - You're an amazing guy to talk to c: Thanks for being an amazing friend and thanks for giving me nicknames cough WinnieWinnieBoBinnie xD luv ya <3

XoCindayoX - We've had some ups and downs over the past year and you were basically the one who introduced me to your friend group so thanks for being a great friend <3

GlimmerJay - We used to be so damn close a few months back but now we've kinda drifted apart :c thanks for being a great friend and an awesome person to talk to <3

RedMarzBarz_ - We never really talked on Skype but it was really nice when you teamed with me in games on SG and when we do talk its usually weird because there is other people and its just like weird and funny but yeah I don't know where i'm going with this but yeah XD you're a good friend :)

Niqhtlights - if it weren't for Pizza we probably would have never talked or anything because of your alt and etc that kinda stuff but anyways xD thanks for being a good friend :pP

Mayo1499 - Best Moderator AU. Thanks for being a chill cool and sweet guy Nathan :) <3

Skillz5dayz - We were never close but you were still a cool chill guy to talk to whenever we were in calls and i'm glad we had a talk about you caring more about wins and SG more than your friends and having fun c: thanks for being a cool guy

SupremeCraft2TheMax - You always make me laugh whenever we were in calls, you're a great friend to be around and you always make other people laugh. Thanks for being a fun guy to be around with :p <3

mingping - YOU'RE A REALLY GOOD PVPER AND I WISH WE TALKED MORE AND STUFF BECAUSE YOU'RE REALLY NICE AND A FUN GUY TO HANG AROUND WITH

VoiiDex - Luke you're a potato and you're a funny guy and you always make me laugh in calls with you with your stupidity xD <3

omegamega100 - Poovan...you're a great GFX designer and you also owe me Gloria Jeans still and thanks for being a good mlg pro friend

@SplimeStudios YOU'RE A GREAT INTRO DESIGNER AND I LOVE YOUR WORK ERIC :D THANKS FOR TALKING TO ME ON ORESOMECRAFT (that's where we met ages back c:)

THERE ARE MANY MORE PEOPLE BUT I'M JUST DONE WITH TYPING BECAUSE I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR LIKE IDK A LONG TIME

These are a few of my friends who have made me laugh or smile and I can't thank them enough <3

I love you all <3 Thanks for being amazing friends <3

Last edited:

MrPotatoCrafter

Platinum
Reaction score
i met a few blokes here and there. couple of them next to the IGA getting some pingas. there were rough times and there were hectic times. we all just wanted to pull all nighters together and sing random songs. i need to go know because my dad has a belt and he is about to pound me silly. #woglife

List of People who made my IQ negative:
- heymacyhay
- LT_Cookiemonster
- uddermilkcow
- Mrdonckey
- xxhannah24
- Palirock
- bellacartwright
- serena2212
- XoCindayoX
- skillz5dayz
- Anyone else that i missed, i am sorry

IGNORE MY GRAMMAR, I WROTE THIS IN A RUSH

ps: if anyone wants to sing a song with me, hit me up on skype: mrpotatocrafter

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
bea
GoldenWave
Danilik182
I_love_desk
jacksurvives
RyanTheBatiques
jonnysurvives
feelzzHD|Nikola
DaGaxriexz
Eskild|Quadrum_
Giggity69Goo
all Rasclarts clan pretty much
most of EmperorsReborn
SawkPlaysMC (such a shame to know him!!)
rex5826
Araxed
Fotoniceyes
BMOfct
AW1996
Martinioh123 (sweetheart)
TheTreeHunter (rip forums)
ElectroHippo (rip mc)
NixGamez (mkw nab)
Teku3O

idk im 2 lazy 2 keep it on but lets just say I met a lot of people through this journey I've started almost 2 years ago... <3 all

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fox
Echo/Haydn
Willowcraft4
Eskild|Quadrum_
Angelsquad
Johan1555
Purge
DQ
Vaangel (even though we barely talked, you were an amazing person.)
AlpakaWhacker
BlueCaptainMC
TheCornStealer
Matt_The Dreamer
Jarni
Salared
GuyK
pepsizPower
stephaniemarie27
Pixelatorx2
pure233
Leon|Trespire
DerpyDash11
AmeliaDinposaur
superzer096
Nicole
Henry
VeeZa
Creepy_Crawler
Justin
Simey
Zimpley
Sam
Lively
Cubes
XoKristofferoX
Thapple
NerdyHamster
CandyCranium
chockadlad
ImTheNarwhal
iProGames (even though you and your clan targetted me for not getting cookies)
rossiebalboa (even though you and your clan targetted me for not getting cookies)
ImNissen
azule2012
@Toaknee
Rexmanx
TheRealAussie
SimplyToTheMax
Domilz (för våra störda konversationer)
billyguy1 youre funny

It's so many more, but I can't really come up with anymore right now, I'll add some later

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci