• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Friends you met through MCGamer

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I've made a TON of friends through MCGamer. I can honestly say that I consider every single person on the staff team a friend so I won't bother tagging them all. :)

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!

So this thread is basically just writing the good friends you met through MCGamer. Also, feel free to put a message aswell :D

I hope there is not a previous version as well. If there is and it is still active, feel free to lock this:

Rules:
1. General MCGamer rules apply.
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Do not flame <3

Mine:

Nephilim [CLENSWEP DEM HAx0rz@Vigilo x1000 <3 Vigilo Vigilo.... TO THE END
Miner9823 ;) Mooclan :)
TheMangoTiger ;) #TigersUnite
ProdigyAU Waffles
@ Everyone, you know who your are xD I love you all :D <3
TIGRRRRRRRRR!!!!! ( YourAverageTiger ) Why do I see this so late?!!

I replied to this thread; I forgot to mention you; I didn't read the first (threadopening) post

;-; So many mistakes... But tigr, remember: you are my one true love <333, ehm one true tiger I mean ;)

Besides that, I forgot to mention that I really like Nephilimsvoice xD (Weird enough, that account exsists longer than Nephilim 's account :/)

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
TIGRRRRRRRRR!!!!! ( YourAverageTiger ) Why do I see this so late?!!

I replied to this thread; I forgot to mention you; I didn't read the first (threadopening) post

;-; So many mistakes... But tigr, remember: you are my one true love <333, ehm one true tiger I mean ;)

Besides that, I forgot to mention that I really like Nephilimsvoice xD (Weird enough, that account exsists longer than Nephilim 's account :/)
awwh <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci