• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frondome - Meet the Staff

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
First name: Euan (Pronounced U-In)

IGN(s): Frondome

Nickname(s): Fronny, Fron, Frodo (You must be certified by @NightmareKitten to call me this) and just whatever name that isn't O' MacDonald or anything that jokes with my last name! <3

Region: EU (I'm a sexy scot)

-----

One Cool Fact: I'm Scottish (What could be cooler? <3)

One Embarrassing Fact: Once got lost on he Cairngorms (Scottish Mountain range)

One Fact that makes you proud: Proud of myself because, people really consided me as a friend and helpful person now. I really was in a bad state before so, all the compliments I get, I really take to heart <3

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: Can't think of anything! I am unique, I promise ;) Feel free to post if you think of something for me

Most Common question you get asked: What's MCG? To which I reply with the IP and tell them how much of a great community it is ;)

Favourite Animal: Dog (Specifically a labradoodle)

Favourite Plant: Poppy, the flower of Scotland (Being added to 1.7!)

Favourite Color: Red because it iritates my eyes (Not weird, just strange)

Favourite Meal: Haggis in white whiskey sauce with neeps (turnips) and tatties (mashed potatoes). Yes I'm proud of my heritage but, I still enjoy this meal the most <3

Biggest Pet Peeve: Anyone that thinks I'm from any country but Scotland!

Astrological Sign: Aries (The Ram) so get out my way! Jokes <3

Personal Catchphrase: Grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Heard about MCG by: Googled Minecraft Hunger Games back in May 2012 ;)

Ever Bring someone to MCG: Quite a few people ;) Not going to mention them all

First friend in the community: @wronsiski Met him by randomly asking for Skype teams back in the good ol' days back when neither of us were moderators ;)

MCG role-model: @Joshkey He does so much for the community, and he has done so much for me! Thanks buddy! <3 I love you! Please break up with Kimmie for me! Kidding, you two are cute! <3

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Just my work in general at MCG!
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Chad would be late so, I'd give up ;)

Call me maybe? MinecraftFrondome on Skype, add me and I'll call you once in a while maybe :p

Do you team in game: I often play solo but, sometime team with staff and friends

Have you been backstabbed: I backstab more than I get backstabbed... Always trying to be the first to backstap :p

Ever Broken a bone: Nope :( Maybe someday

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: OMG, I want to be a bird, then I could travel to Denmark easily!

Personal Skills: Being a friend

Computer specs: Don't get me started...

Computer operating system: Windows 8 Unfortunately

Program I use to record: Overwolf (Works surprising well for me and free)

Favourite movie: Treasure Planet

Favourite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: The Hoosiers

Favourite game (other than Minecraft): Dungeons of Dredmor (google it!)

Favourite character from fiction: The 9th Doctor

What does a fox say? grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Terrified of: People touching my nose

Favourite website (Other than these forums): kongregate.com

Dream job: Admin at MCG XD (irl - Game Developer)

Favourite thing about the community: @Joshkey
-----

Previous moderating experience: Senior moderator here for a while and, was previously moderator at The Hive

Been a member of staff since: June 2012 - February 2013, and started as moderator again on the 18th of February!

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): I spend my time equally split between MCSG and creative though, I usually just send my time moderating on MCSG and not playing!

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Well, I want to be respected as someone that does a good job and, a friendly person! <3 I simply want to feel loved!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Dangit. Sadly NightmareKitten left mcsg. :(

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
:c that's what she said and after all this 6 months, I never saw her on TeamSpeak.
She does get on occasionally but yeah, not often enough :( I'd love to talk to her again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci