• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frondome's Final Fair Well

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I'm gone. I've been bored of the game for quite a while now (I have been playing for 2 years now) and, since I'm banned from the TeamSpeak (I'm not going to go into the reason because I don't want to risk this thread getting deleted) and that's the only place I've really been active recently so, I've got little to no reason to stay. I'm just making this thread to say my final goodbye to all you guys. I'll do some personal goodbyes and the rest of you are just going to have to talk to me on Skype if I've forgotten to mention you <3

Staff

Le0 - I acted very mad with you when I got demoted. I'm sorry for acting that way. Really shouldn't have "shot the messenger" like that. Apart from that I believe we've been on a fairly good standing in the long time at MCGamer (MCSG) together. You were one of the mods that I always looked up to and you did inspire me as a moderator. You definitely deserved admin and you're doing a great job as one. Good luck in your future of trying to help run MCGamer because, I know it can't be easy.

Col_StaR - You are one of the good few that put a lot of effort into helping me. For that, I can only thank you. Ever since you came to MCGamer, I thought that you brilliant. Honestly, I know the summit didn't go as it was expected but honestly, I thought the idea was great! We finally had a chance to voice our mind and it shames me that a few people that were friends of mine ruined that. Either way, that was you first action as an admin but, it showed that you had the guts to do what you thought was right for the community and that gave me so much hope. I can safely say that you are my favorite staff member. I haven't seen anyone else that is willing to risk so much for this community and well, you did it without even knowing much of the community so, I salute you Colonel! :)

Razzledgirl - I can't say I know you that well but, you've done well in bringing back the creative server, you were fun to play with and, you genuinely seem like a nice person.

Toa-Rex I love you man. I love you. I remember when I constantly played with you and, it was the best of times. Stay in contact because, we really don't talk enough. I love you, did I mention that? ;)

MyNameIsSaar Saar! My god, I miss talking to you. You're always so brilliant to talk to. I don't think I've ever met anyone in this community that can stay as happy as you are all the time, even through the hard times. Please, call me sometime ;)

MoLoToV It's been amazing playing with you back in the good old days. We played together for some of my first days as moderator all the way back in the summer of 2012. I've always been one of the worst player but I can tell you, you are very skilled! I'm glad you're now a moderator because, you are very good at dedicating yourself and well, I really do appreciate the people that dedicate themselves to helping this community. Thank you for all the good times!

KyleD I'll miss you a lot mate! Honestly, you were great to talk to and the times I had with you, Buxtonaters and AlexHH25 were so fun. :) I hope you get senior moderator at some point because, you are honestly one of the best mods in my opinion.

Eskild|Quadrum_ Sorry but, I never learned how to pronounce your name <3 Goodbye mate

Frazzli185 Lauren :) We've known each other through some of the best times and some of the worst and you are one of my best friends in this community. I wish you the best in your future and keep up the good work moderating! P.S You had better stay in contact!

JasonDeBaxter Hey Jason :) I love you. Seriously though, we've had good times both as mermaids and at MCGamer so dude, I'll miss you! Please stay in contact :) Also, I know how much you care about the community and I'm kind of amazed. Just saying ;)

Willowcraft4 We're friends now, right? Seriously though, I know we've had quarrels in the past but, I'm so glad that we got past those because honestly, you are a great and fun person to talk to. I hope you'll stay in contact man.

Buxtonaters It's been fun mate. Hopefully we'll both get a chance to talk again and maybe even with AlexHH25! I don't know, maybe we'll bring back Dead & Gone XD

Ninetailefox92 I don't know you personally but I just want to say that I love your building skills <3 Keep up the good work :)

KitMencha I know I've said this to almost everyone but all the same, I'll miss you. You were great fun to be around and, nobody could organise quite a crowd to play cards against humanity like you could. Let's just forget some of those Chad based cards though. :p

AmyGlitters What can I say about you that I haven't already spluttered out a million times. You are the most friendly person I've ever met and I'm not stating more than that because we have to stay in contact because you're my virtual mother XD

superzer096 We haven't talked enough and for that, I can only blame myself :( I'm sorry. You were honestly a great guy to talk to when we actually did talk though so I will miss you all the same!

123456789matrty I love you Matt! Give me a hug? I need a hug. Please? I don't bite (much)

Liam | JennoKoala I scared you? I admit I scared a lot people when I first met them but, I didn't know that you were one of them :p Still, I'll miss you too mate! You should stay in contact, I'll still be on Skype.

Nureactor I can't believe I forgot to mention you :eek: I love you too man <3 Sorry I'm leaving but, it's something I have to do for two reasons. Firstly for my self, second one is best left for guess (see above)

KellieBreanne Even though we've had our differences lately, you were one of my best friends at one of my best friends at one point so I really want to remember that and to be perfectly honest, I miss you. :( I know our friendship has just been torn apart by some of my actions and I'm sincerely sorry. Hopefully being gone from MCGamer, I'll change back into the guy I used to be and that we can talk again some day. Thanks for the good times we've had together anyway. <3

Joshkey I need to apologize to you so much and I'm sorry I haven't done that yet :( Throughout my time at MCSG, you've helped me through the worst of times and been there for the best and I just blamed you when things got bad even though you tried to help more than anyone else did. I'm so sorry.

Bowser52000 I don't know why but, your laugh is just stuck in my head. Just seeing your name reminds me of it. :p I remember when you were quite new to the moderator position that we were just looking at drawings of Bowser on deviantart and, that was surprisingly a lot of fun though, I'm still suffering from the sight of some of those drawings. Seriously though, you are one of the most friendly and hard working people I know in this community so, I wish you all the best!

Sean We've shared good times you and wow, it just doesn't seem right to say goodbye to you without swearing (He's Irish, I'm Scottish, I hope you guys understand) but, I will truly miss you and, good luck with being a your trial ;) I'm sure you'll do fantastically, just try use some of that leprechaun powers of yours ;) #FriendlyRacism

Now for the rest of the community (wow this is going to be a long thread)

Right, in no particular order:

Leech You were one of my true good friends in this community and, I think I might cry if we never talk again ;( I'll miss you so much!

Kas I'll be messaging you on Skype a few seconds after I write this to say "Hi, we don't talk enough, can we talk more plox" <3

Simey I've known you for quite a while now <3 You have achieved so much in this community and you were always that one person on TeamSpeak I knew I could talk to. I hope we stay in contact. :)

LizzyBethyMC We really don't talk enough anymore :( I hope we can talk more since you were always an amazing girl to talk to.

iSilverr I first met you when you were so nervous about your moderator interview. I knew that you would do brilliantly so, I gave you advice and, you seemed so grateful. We were like best friends at that point and I can't believe we don't talk that much anymore. I hope to see you around the Mineplex TeamSpeak more. I love you! <3 :D

Avaline You are the one member of this community that I have met in real life and, you are so wonderful irl and online :3 I'll keep this short because I hope we'll still be in contact but, you are truly like a sister to me.

MarineGirl143 You're so fun to play with, I hope we can play together more now that your pc is working again though unfortunately, we can't from the MCGamer TeamSpeak. <3 Call me soon? ;)

KendraNichole For some reason, I think the only reason I got to know you was because of my Scottish accent ;) Even still, I'm glad that I did get to know you and well, I hope I get invited into one of your calls again in the future.

Bicentennial_Man You were always my inspiration as a moderator. I know that you're not really in the community anymore but, I just wanted you to know that and, I hope you read this. Best of luck in the future.

Angelsquad You ma'am, are crazy but, that's why you're awesome :) Got to love someone who's just that good bit crazy. Hope we can continue to talk over Skype because honestly, you are a very fun person to be around.

KattiiMia :3 You're another person I've been talking to for quite a while and I know, if I have a problem, I can talk to you and, I hope you know that I'm here for you too <3 I hope that we'll still talk.

NightmareKitten I miss you :( I know you've moved on to do so much stuff in real life though and you have to do a lot of hard work but, I hope everything is going well for you <3 I can't wait until we get to talk again. Please pop me a message when you're available.

Graymayne I haven't talked to you in a while but, you're always going to be the father of MCSG. You told such brilliant stories and you helped out in so much situations, you are certainly a great man.

wronsiski You're my first MCSG friend! Honestly, you were the one person that convinced me to carry on playing because I got so much joy out of playing with you. I'm sorry that we haven't gotten a chance to talk recently but, I still love you <3 :D

wooders1996 Who was it you had a crush on again? ;) I love you more than any girl will ever love you. Seriously though, you are a wonderful man and, I'm so happy to have known you. I hope we still talk in the future.

kezzer1995 You were always the light that comes through on the the rainiest of days. If there was ever a bad day at MCSG, you were always there to cheer people up. You always cheered me up at least <3 I love you man.

Darlo2k4 You're another person I forgot to add. :( Sorry! Honestly though, been absolutely great. You were one of the first people to congratulate me when I got moderator and when I discovered that you also lived in Aberdeen, that was such a shock. It's such a shame that we never met up whilst you still lived here but, please let me know if you ever come back down to visit Aberdeen. Anyway, you were definitely one of the most friendly moderators and I really looked up to you and most importantly, you were a good friend. :) Hope that we get back in contact soon as well, haven't talked to you in ages. We really need to catch up!

KimmieFizzy Miss Fizzy! You are awesome! That's all I have to say because we're staying in contact ;)

smashmaster Hi. Don't love you. I love you really just don't tell anyone, it's our little secret. Stay in contact ;)

This thread is constantly getting updated so, don't worry, a lot more of you will be added. :)

Oh, I completely forgot to say where I'm moving on to. The truth is (sob story coming up ;))I think I should finally start making Minecraft a hobby instead of a life style. I don't tell much people this, I've actually only told one person the full story but, here it is. I joined Minecraft (and MCSG) at a time which I was going through a massive depression. I was failing at school because of it and eventually it meant that I was no longer talking to anyone in real life. If anyone reading is back from the good old days of 2012, you'll remember I was really quite quiet. Well, now you know why. Being at MCSG allowed me to do many things that helped me out of my depression but the main things were being able to make friends and my own pace, talk to people only when I feel like it and, be a part of an amazing staff team and community. The main people I have to credit are KellieBreanne and NightmareKitten. Thank you both and honestly, you are both amazing woman that I am so lucky to have known.

Now I've broken out of my depression, I can move on to other things. I've already started volunteering which is a great experience but later this year, I hope to be getting into college which will be absolutely brilliant if that is possible. I'll be doing a course in digital media which is one subject that I always wanted to learn. I also hope to be getting a job sooner or later so, I just hope that's possible :)

Like the thread name suggests, for most of you, this will probably be my final fairwell but, I hope the good few of you will stay in contact. Well, I guess this is goodbye <3. I love you guys!

Last edited:

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Frondome, my first and only encounter of you was back in the glory days of MCSG in 2012. A bunch of mods and admins joined my channel, and we just had a good time screwing around for a few hours. I remember an admin even did force dm with 4 people since he was too lazy :p

Man, you were a great mod, and a great person <3

Thank you for your service :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm so sad to see you leave :c You are one of the best people I've met on MCSG. And in addition to that, also a great mod! I remember all the good ol' times from back in beta and mcsgv1 with you, MrMark2202 and alot more old friends. You are the last of all those great people to leave MCSG :c

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Noooooooo frondome :( You were such a nice and cool guy. I will miss when you get hyper and get all weird :( Bye :'(

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
cya :), I think we were a great team at some things, and you were a nice guy, gl in your future.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Farewell Fronny, I encountered you on a different server and honestly you scared me! But once we got talking I knew you were a really nice guy and I'll miss you, mate.

Reaction score
I remember the first time we met we talked a lot and we can still talk on skype hopefully i will miss you a lot my friend sad to see you go :(

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Considering you were my first mcsg friend, and the one I will always remember if I were to remember nobody else, the least I can say is that it sucks that your finally going.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
IlyFrondome #YourMum;) Please don't let me have to rant to someone else xD (Could do with a good rant now;-; )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci