• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frontier EU [Open For Applicants]

Reaction score
Name- Nick
IGN- Nick12dude52
Age[12+]-13
What is your Skype? nick12dude52
What rank are you on mcsg[normal/iron ETC]? Gold
How many wins do you have[150+]? 495
How many games have you played? 2750? idk
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?Yes
Tell us a little bit about yourself:I am a good PvPer and ThatOneKat I am sorry for yelling at you and saying bad things. I was a little mad. :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Name- Nick
IGN- Nick12dude52
Age[12+]-13
What is your Skype? nick12dude52
What rank are you on mcsg[normal/iron ETC]? Gold
How many wins do you have[150+]? 495
How many games have you played? 2750? idk
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?Yes
Tell us a little bit about yourself:I am a good PvPer and ThatOneKat I am sorry for yelling at you and saying bad things. I was a little mad. :)
Your application has been accepted.

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Tom
IGN: Broowaki
Age[12+]: 15
What is your Skype? banksy-lurker
What rank are you on mcsg[normal/iron ETC]?: Normal Rank
How many wins do you have[150+]?: 264
How many games have you played?: 582
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Of course, I can't wait to become involved within a clan I can finally feel comfortable with
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I have too much swag, I have a Girlfriend that wants slap my booty, and squeeze my nose till it bleeds - GG m9 - In all seriousness, I'm a friendly hard-working fella with a lot of potential in the PvP area, I hope that my personality isn't to overwhelming, I honestly believe my comical vibe will bring a more chilled out and easy going vibe to this clan.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Tom
IGN: Broowaki
Age[12+]: 15
What is your Skype? banksy-lurker
What rank are you on mcsg[normal/iron ETC]?: Normal Rank
How many wins do you have[150+]?: 264
How many games have you played?: 582
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?: Of course, I can't wait to become involved within a clan I can finally feel comfortable with
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I have too much swag, I have a Girlfriend that wants slap my booty, and squeeze my nose till it bleeds - GG m9 - In all seriousness, I'm a friendly hard-working fella with a lot of potential in the PvP area, I hope that my personality isn't to overwhelming, I honestly believe my comical vibe will bring a more chilled out and easy going vibe to this clan.
Accepted! ^_^

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Remember we are looking for some players if you think your good enough Apply! we can create exception even if you have 50 wins but are good you can still be accepted!

Wolfeeen

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Alin
IGN- savydxn
Age[12+]-14
What is your Skype? savy.dxn
What rank are you on mcsg[normal/iron ETC]?normal
How many wins do you have[150+]? 226
How many games have you played? 700
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?yes
Tell us a little bit about yourself:i am a boy , i play sg for fun i love mcsg i love hackers because they make me strongh and my favourite map is avaricia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci