• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#FrostBite EU (Clan War Apply) DISBANED

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXpandaswag00

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:xXpandaswag
Skype Username:xectract.12
Wins:200
Ratio:969
Swords 8/10
Bows 6/10
Fish Rod 9/10
F'n'S 7/10
Strafe 4/10
Have you got YouTube channel if yes link it:
What Region you play: EU or US :I play in the US region
Why do you want to be in this clan:Becase it seems like an overall good clan and because one of my buddy's xXenderborn22xX wanted me to join the clan.
Will you be a good addition to the clan (explain):what would you do and who would you go to if you had any problems with any other members:I think I would be a good addition to the clan and I would go to the clan leader if I had any problems or one of the captains.
======================================================================

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:xXpandaswag
Skype Username:xectract.12
Wins:200
Ratio:969
Swords 8/10
Bows 6/10
Fish Rod 9/10
F'n'S 7/10
Strafe 4/10
Have you got YouTube channel if yes link it:
What Region you play: EU or US :I play in the US region
Why do you want to be in this clan:Becase it seems like an overall good clan and because one of my buddy's xXenderborn22xX wanted me to join the clan.
Will you be a good addition to the clan (explain):what would you do and who would you go to if you had any problems with any other members:I think I would be a good addition to the clan and I would go to the clan leader if I had any problems or one of the captains.
======================================================================
Wow thanks for necroing this thread, before you even clicked on the thread did you even see it says disbanded in the title?

Adam_I

Experienced
Reaction score
Please don't necro old threads, it gives users unwanted alerts. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci