• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#FrostBite EU (Clan War Apply) DISBANED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDapdee

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: totothebest97
Skype Username: you have my skype
Wins: 685
Ratio: 30%
Swords 8/10
Bows 8/10
Fish Rod 6/10
F'n'S 10/10
Strafe 10/10
Have you got YouTube channel if yes link it: nope
What Region you play: both
Why do you want to be in this clan: I loved to play with you and our old clan <3
Will you be a good addition to the clan (explain):what would you do and who would you go to if you had any problems with any other members: Usually I haven't any problem with people,at least as long as they don't betray me
accepted

MCSulphate

Tribute
Reaction score
N.B: I have not left my other clan #Easiest, but if I am accepted into #FrostBite, then I will leave immediately. Thx!

IGN: MCSulphate
Skype Username: You already have me
Wins: 125
Ratio= 1:8.1 (125:1042)
Swords 9/10
Bows 9/10
Fish Rod 4/10 (not very good at this, working on it.)
F'n'S 10/10
Strafe 7/10
Have you got YouTube channel if yes link it: MinecraftiumSulphate
What Region you play: EU
Why do you want to be in this clan: Because I have played with you quite a few times, I like the community, and I really need a new clan :'( (the other one sucks)
Will you be a good addition to the clan (explain): I would be a good addition because I am a good team player and I will never kill other members or do anything that is against the rules. I will hope to improve the community and also make some new friends <3 and who would you go to if you had any problems with any other members: I would go to either you (DDapdee) or Churchy.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Creper_face
Skype Username: duelfuelmarko
Wins: 470
Ratio: 470/2824
Swords 7/10
Bows 8/10
Fish Rod 5/10
F'n'S 6/10
Strafe 4/10
Have you got YouTube channel if yes link it: Nope
What Region you play: EU or US EU
Why do you want to be in this clan: Well it looks like a great clan and I think I would be a pertty good player.
Will you be a good addition to the clan (explain):what would you do and who would you go to if you had any problems with any other members: I would go to someone with higher authority.

Last edited:

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
EndGamers won too, and it says 1 win 0 losses, and it looks like it should be 1 win and 2 losses...

Reaction score
IGN: Creper_face
Skype Username: duelfuelmarko
Wins: 470
Ratio: 470/2824
Swords 7/10
Bows 8/10
Fish Rod 5/10
F'n'S 6/10
Strafe 4/10
Have you got YouTube channel if yes link it: Nope
What Region you play: EU or US EU
Why do you want to be in this clan: Well it looks like a great clan and I think I would be a pertty good player.
Will you be a good addition to the clan (explain):what would you do and who would you go to if you had any problems with any other members: I would go to someone with higher authority.
Hello creper_face welcome to our clan. I like you and you could have potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci