• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#FrostBite

Raupp2

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Tom Raupp
IGN- raupp2
Age (Must be over 10)- 14
Do you have Skype? Yes. raupp2_minecraft
Do you have MCSG donor? Iron donator.
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 200 and exeptions can be made) 111
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes, I play MCSG whenever I'm able.
Why do you want to be in this clan? The main reason why I would love to join #FrostBite is because my good skype friend EPIC0HAM is in this clan. Me and epic make a great team together. Whenever we play it's either I win or he wins. You can also ask him, I r3kt him sometimes in deathmatch! :p
So I do really hope you accept this application. Contact me on skype for further questions.

EDIT: My ratio is a terrible 20 because this WAS my first server. My friend who showed me minecraft showed it to me, on mcsg. So the first I saw of minecraft was survival games 2. So when I got my account I played mcsg, I sucked. I played it because it was fun. When I started playing again 1 months ago I had 16 wins... Now I got alot more and donated. So thats the story for my ratio,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name-Jonathan
IGN-paintballkid10
Age (Must be over 10)-12
Do you have Skype?Yes
Do you have MCSG donor?Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 200 and exeptions can be made)84 (but im really good at pvp)
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?YES!
Why do you want to be in this clan?I want to be in the clan because i love being in clans and the expirience and really like competitive mcsg. <3

xxenderborn22xx

Platinum
Reaction score
Name-Jonathan
IGN-paintballkid10
Age (Must be over 10)-12
Do you have Skype?Yes
Do you have MCSG donor?Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 200 and exeptions can be made)84 (but im really good at pvp)
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?YES!
Why do you want to be in this clan?I want to be in the clan because i love being in clans and the expirience and really like competitive mcsg. <3
Accepted

Reaction score
Name-Christopher
IGN-pwnerdude101
Age (Must be over 10)-im 12
Do you have Skype?Yes
Do you have MCSG donor?no but will get one if i have to
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 200 and exeptions can be made)75
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan?My friend thernz is in this clan and i think i am good enough at pvp to join i have killed some good players: thernz, GetRidaHim, TYBZI more..

Reaction score
Name-Christopher
IGN-pwnerdude101
Age (Must be over 10)-im 12
Do you have Skype?Yes
Do you have MCSG donor?no but will get one if i have to
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 200 and exeptions can be made)75
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan?My friend thernz is in this clan and i think i am good enough at pvp to join i have killed some good players: thernz, GetRidaHim, TYBZI more..also i <3 MCSG go on almost everyday

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score

Name- Nick
IGN- minx939
Age (Must be over 10)- 13
Do you have Skype? Yes
Do you have MCSG donor? No
How many wins do you have? (Must have over 200 and exeptions can be made) 50 wins ( but trust me I'm way better than my stats )
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes, I wouldn't apply if I wasn't going to be committed.
Why do you want to be in this clan? I want to be in this clan because I have been in many other clans such as luminous and vitalizing

Ignore my stats please and have a nice day!

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you want to play a nice and fairly clan war? Add my skype: KarivarTehBacon

#Dauntless

OfficialSuXiBo

Survivor
Reaction score
#Embellished would like to challenge u to a 4v4 scrim! If you accept please add me on skype : suxiboftwyt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci