• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Frosty Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

OscarMainkrah

Platinum
Reaction score
jajajaj, okey okey. The most of the people who say "perfect map! / awesome map! / perfect! / etc." are Spanish people, because the Owner of the map is Spanish. What it means? That him spammed probably in skype saying: Plss, say "Perfect map" or something like it in the post. They want positive comments in the thread because they think that with + comments they have + probabilities to get "accepted". Pls, only say your opinion guys. And after, Tiqre (owner), don't spam in Skype :).
In my opinion, I think that the thread needs be best, with pictures on it etc. After, the video go lag. And I have seen best Battlegrounds maps. Guys, you only want the "Map Maker rank" :/
Don't do it for the rank, do it for fun :,(
Dear Tafalla, the only ones that have happened has been the link to my clan, being Spanish does not mean it like everyone else.
And thanks for your opinion about the video, in the next mapi upgrade this.​

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
PD: Ask to a mod for move the thread to "Finished Maps" and not "Map downloads and discussions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci