• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frosty the Snowman

When is it okay to listen to Christmas music?

• 365 days a year! ^_^

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bah humbug...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • After Halloween

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • After Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Misjudged

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to talk about the "Holidays".
~~~
The other day, LITERALLY the other day, I was in my car listening to the radio, and a CHRISTMAS SONG CAME ON. Now no I'm not a Scrooge. I don't hate the spirit of Christmas, but seriously can't you wait until after Thanksgiving? Like chill fam.
~~~
I just got done stuffing my face with candy and gorging on sugar, and now you're gonna start talking about the most wonderful time of the year? Frosty the Snowman is more chill than some people. But for real, when is it okay to actually start calling it the most wonderful time of the year? Smh.
~~~
And also I wanted to have the first Christmas post on the forums. Happy Holidays! wait nvm.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanksgiving isn't a thing in the UK, so straight after Halloween everyone gets so into christmas and I love it :ROFLMAO: :ROFL::laugh: :LOL:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unless the Christmas Song is by Ariana Grande, then I only listen to Christmas music after Thanksgiving.

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Even during Christmas it is not acceptable to play Christmas music. I would like to continue listening to my Heavy Rock and Metal. However I must say when people start playing Christmas music and setting up Christmas Decorations before or right after Halloween it is extremely annoying. I know someone who gets their decorations for Christmas out at Labor Day...

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe he meant North America...
Anyway, since Thanksgiving's past here in Canada, it's more justified to start celebrating. However, I don't really start getting into the spirit until December comes anyway, or at least when it actually starts snowing.

Reaction score
You listen to Christmas music in the period or before Christmas who tf thought it would be a good idea to play it on the radio after the Halloween night...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci