• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frozen Summit [MCSG] By Team Eclipse

Do you like the look of it?

• Yes! It looks nice

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Sorry No :c (Please state why)

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Can improve (Tell us!)

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

TeamEclipse

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

TheBluemeerkat Here From Team Eclipse.
This is the thread for our new map Frozen Summit!

Story:

Cold. Lost. No Hope. You look around at the howling mountains as the life in your soul turns into ice. The Wind. Takes your breath away. Making chills down your spin every breath you take.

24 Tributes. Plunged into a violent arena of dangers and Hazards. Fight for you survival!
Gather Materials. Fight. Win.

Will you survive. The Survival Games?

-Frozen Summit A map my Team Eclipse-

Ooo Pictures ^.^

p.s the map is in Early Alpha/Beta.

The Corn: By mr_pendle

Various terraforming (By TheBluemeerkat

We understand Ice PVP Is not Liked alot. But there is alot of block variation and No Long runs like freeze island... Sorry DPinky

More Pictures coming soon! c:

Credit:
Project Leaders: TheBluemeerkat mr_pendle
Head Terraformer TheBluemeerkat
Head Builder: mr_pendle
Redstoner: Jadarko
Builder: swright01
Idea manager: TheBluemeerkat
Directors: mr_pendle TheBluemeerkat

Builders: iMightTroll, MarshmallonMan
samusdx

Please leave a comment on what you think!
Suggestions are always welcome!

Bai have a great time!

Edit #1: Buildings -

mr_pendle built the left house in the first screenshot, Max6964 built the house in the second shot.

Built by samus - roof by mr_pendle

Last edited:

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow looks good! Make sure to cover the grass in the finished product!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
This looks cool, but not complete. Anyways, I l. o. v. e. the terraforming!

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Terraforming is great! Maybe you could add some structures/buildings to it, maybe?

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Great work and the terraforming looks excellent. Can't wait to see the standard of the structures. ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It looks a bit like a snow version of... what was it called... that map, uh.. it has a ton of arches... and lava on one side, desert, plains.... GAH WHATS THE NAME

Anyways.
It looks interesting so far, I'm not much of a terraformer so I can't comment on that really.
But in my personal opinion, it might be a good idea to have a way to access the outer 4 chests from all 4 sides? As it is right now (in the screenshots) it looks like you can only access them from front and back, which is a bit like Holiday Resort right at the start - A ton of people go to break the one block of leaves and get the chest, and then this one Derp with the Fist Glitch ends up killing like 3 people, because.. he has the fist glitch!

I know, I know "It's the player's choice whether or not to go to that chest" But obviously there will be a ton of people going for the chest(s) thats closest to them, not thinking about the consequences. "If they don't think about the consequences, it's their fault if they die" pls dont say that i fan

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like it but it looks a little to much like Teweran Survival Games 1, maybe you wanna touch it up! But besides that it is great!

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Looks nice. I'll be on later to day to work on some redstone.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks a bit like a snow version of... what was it called... that map, uh.. it has a ton of arches... and lava on one side, desert, plains.... GAH WHATS THE NAME

Anyways.
It looks interesting so far, I'm not much of a terraformer so I can't comment on that really.
But in my personal opinion, it might be a good idea to have a way to access the outer 4 chests from all 4 sides? As it is right now (in the screenshots) it looks like you can only access them from front and back, which is a bit like Holiday Resort right at the start - A ton of people go to break the one block of leaves and get the chest, and then this one Derp with the Fist Glitch ends up killing like 3 people, because.. he has the fist glitch!

I know, I know "It's the player's choice whether or not to go to that chest" But obviously there will be a ton of people going for the chest(s) thats closest to them, not thinking about the consequences. "If they don't think about the consequences, it's their fault if they die" pls dont say that i fan
The thing is, Are you saying when people go for the inner four chests they can easily be killed? Because there's a lot more space than holiday resort and that happens with the fist glitch anyway. If you can say what you want to change I'll see if I can do it though. :)

E: Changed corn :)

Last edited:

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I like it but it looks a little to much like Teweran Survival Games 1, maybe you wanna touch it up! But besides that it is great!
Touch it up? What do you mean?
Looks Nice!!!! Good for the start!
<3
Looks nice. I'll be on later to day to work on some redstone.
kk
Looks awesome! Great work and the terraforming looks excellent. Can't wait to see the standard of the structures. ;)
<3
Terraforming is great! Maybe you could add some structures/buildings to it, maybe?
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci