• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Frozen Tears

Should This Map be Submitted to MCSG?

• Yes!!

Votes: 59 50.9%
  • Maybe... (please explain in comment)

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • No.

Votes: 45 38.8%

• Total voters

Gnashna

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!
If you guys need the map download, it is at the bottom of this thread, I put a link

Jaynix

Tribute
Reaction score
Imo, I would get rid of the snow. It just looks distracting and takes away from the map.

Reaction score
Please make the snowy hill from Frozen's "Let It Go" scene complete with ice castle. Please please please pretty please? :D

Then in one of the ice castle's parapets, you could put a sign that says "Let it go" or a sign near the castle entrance that said "the snow never bothered me anyway." >_>
Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.
I can't play Minecraft for the forseeable future, but if you do build a snowman (or something Frozen-related like the ice bridge or ice castle), put a sign next to it saying "(1st line)Alger says: (2nd line) LET IT GO! ;D ". If you do this, I'll download the map and keep it safe for eternity when I get my laptop(s) again (regardless of whether or not it's accepted).

Reaction score
I can't play Minecraft for the forseeable future, but if you do build a snowman (or something Frozen-related like the ice bridge or ice castle), put a sign next to it saying "(1st line)Alger says: (2nd line) LET IT GO! ;D ". If you do this, I'll download the map and keep it safe for eternity when I get my laptop(s) again (regardless of whether or not it's accepted).
I will do this. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci