• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Full In-Depth Guide On Minecraft Hacks (Explanation)

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
The title sounds very confusing but basically, this is a guide on different minecraft hacks, how to spot them and how to defeat them.

There are two ways you can see this guide:
First one is to check out my video where I explain it all
Second one is to continue reading this thread and read the guide yourself in this thread.
Pvp Related Hacks
Regen
This hack is a hack which is possible to defeat but is really hard to do so! Basically, it does what the name of it is, it regenerates your health. In order for the hack to actually work is to have a full hunger bar so the only way to actually defeat a regen hacker is to kill him whilst he is eating or let him finish all the food he has. You can also spot regen hackers very easily because they will eat more than normal because they have to put their hunger up. This sounds fairly confusing but it really isn't. Regen hackers are also almost invincible to fire. By that, I mean, if you set a regen hacker on fire, they will pretty much lose the fire in about a second rather than 3 seconds which is the normal rate.
Criticals
This hack is a very overpowered hack. It basically consists in the player getting an automatic critical each time they hit. For those of you who don't know what a critical is, it's a hit which gives half a heart more than usual. For example, a wooden sword would normally give 2 hearts of damage to a person with no armor but a critical hit would give 2 and a half hearts of damage.
ForceField or KillAura
This hack is also pretty overpowered but it isn't even more overpowered when it is combined with criticals. This hack consists in hitting a player as soon as they come into a certain range. The range is usually changeable in most hack clients. The speed of the actual hits is also changeable. In order to actually spot a ForceField hacker, you will have to closely look at how they fight and if they get every single hit onto their opponent, it is probably because they have ForceField but this isn't always the case. Another very good way of spotting a ForceField hacker is to go behind them whilst they are sorting their inventory out
or something like that. As soon as you get onto their ForceField range, you will start taking damage whilst they are hitting in front of them. So basically, they will be able to give you damage even when their sword isn't hitting you. In order to beat ForceField hackers, you will have to pretty much be really good at pvp. You will have to be able to hit really fast and aim your hits very well. You will also have to have better stuff of your opponent who is the hacker.
Non Pvp Related Hacks
XRay
This hack isn't a pvp hack, it is more of a survival hack. This hack let's you see through blocks and usually find ores that you need. Xray clients normally have the possibility of changing the opacity and changing which blocks will be visible when putting the xray on just incase you wan't to find a certain block. In order to actually spot an xray hacker, you will have to be a staff member because you will have to vanish and look at them mining. Xray hackers usually just change directions and mine from really strangely and find valuable ores. Another way which is slightly less reliable is if they have an awful lot of valuables in their survival house or if they start playing on the server and in about 10 mins, they manage to get like full diamond or something like that.
Nuker
This hack is also another survival or creative related hack. This hack is usally combined with xray or it is used when griefing in creative. This hack has two modes which are instant mode and id mode. This consists in breaking multiple blocks at once automatically for you. In instant mode, it will basically break blocks of a certain radious and in id mode, it is able to choose what blocks to break and it will only break those exact blocks.
Flight
This hack is what is says in it's name. It let's you fly and to find a Flight or Fly hacker, you will have to see them flying in a gamemode where flying isn't possible such as survival or hardcore.
Dolphin
This hack basically let's you swim much faster in water and it is recognizable because the dolphin hacker will swim much faster in water!
Freecam
This hack is normally used by hackers in raiding servers. It consists in letting you get out of your body and go through blocks, this almost acts as if you were a ghost. This is used to explore bases and caves or just explore the underground in order to find a cave or mineshaft. This hack is actually not detectable and that is probably why it so powerful but I know quite a few people who are trying to come up with plugins which will prevent this hack.

I hope that this guide helped you understand more about Minecraft hacks.
Have a good day.

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
Half of these hacks are useless to know since they can't even be used.

EDIT: If that sounds like I hack, I don't. ^

P.S. Do you hack?

Last edited:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Half of these hacks are useless to know since they can't even be used.

P.S. Do you hack?
Why would I be hacking if I am trying to teach people how to defeat hackers?

Last edited:

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Just one thing which bugs me cuz I'm a perfectionist: Critical hits don't do half a heart more damage. They randomly do 0,5-1,5 hearts additional damage :p

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Just one thing which bugs me cuz I'm a perfectionist: Critical hits don't do half a heart more damage. They randomly do 0,5-1,5 hearts additional damage :p
I am sorry :(

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Good guide, although you need to confirm whether your stats are correct. :(

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Because we always have to be aware of those darn nuker hackers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci