• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fully updated to 1.6.4!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
My list comes up with an X through my 5 bar thing, I can connect fine. I found a trick where you can press "edit" then press done and the "join server" button is able to be clicked, Even when he does that it says "outdated client". I will ask him to try direct connect though
Hm, which server is he trying and which version is he using?

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty sure the fist glitch wasn't patched. If it was, it won't be patched on any large community yet, as the way most large communities update right away is by "faking" the server version to the client.
no.........................NO! :'(

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Hm, which server is he trying and which version is he using?
Hes using 1.6.2 and CA servers. Many others are complaining that they cant join too which is odd because only some people can... I tell them how to do the trick and they say it doesnt work

xX4estXx

Spectator
Reaction score
I was able to join the MCSG servers yesterday, and today they unexpectedly stopped working, I have full connection and am using Minecraft 1.6.2 (I need Optifine, but thats beside the point) I am using the trick to get on and every time it just says: Failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returnetHTTP response code:
503:for URL:
http://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jps?user=thepotatoes&sessionId=${auth_session... There was a a lot more, but I didn't feel like typing it... Anyways if anyone else is having these problems please let me know,
Thx

weeva927

Spectator
Reaction score
My Minecraft says Connection Lost then a URL under it :( Hope it gets fixed! :confused:

Bingo23023

Spectator
Reaction score
same thing is happening to me. I says it is fully updated but when I press "Join server" it say's "connection lost and the a bunch of other stuff I don't understand. I hope it gets fixed soon

Bingo23023

Spectator
Reaction score
I was able to join the MCSG servers yesterday, and today they unexpectedly stopped working, I have full connection and am using Minecraft 1.6.2 (I need Optifine, but thats beside the point) I am using the trick to get on and every time it just says: Failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returnetHTTP response code:
http://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jps?user=thepotatoes&sessionId=${auth_session... There was a a lot more, but I didn't feel like typing it... Anyways if anyone else is having these problems please let me know,
Thx
Thanks a lot

D

DJMaestro12

Thx
Everyone's getting it. Apparently Mojang had a major power out.

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
A question: When the servers come back on, will a new version of Optifine have to be installed if you wish to remain playing with Optifine?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci