• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fun Facts with MJ.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
So, now there's a "fun facts" trend going around on MCSG, and like the unoriginal person I am, I've got to do one too. I'd say I'm a pretty interesting person as far as facts go, so, here we go:

MCSG FACTS.

1. I currently have 271 wins, all of which have been played on the US servers.
2. I've never played in another region besides the US region, unless it's a EU9001 game.
3. My favorite map was Skylands Survival, since that got removed, my new favorite map is Valleyside University.
4. I've been an iron donor twice. The first time I donated out of my own pocket, the second time was basically a gift from Gamer101luke.

5. My first win was on SG2. I've only won approx. 3 or 4 times on that map.
6. I've only been a part of one MCSG clan, the #EliteSquad.
7. Believe it or not, I have a horrible temper problem, and on MCSG only...
8. Some of my best MCSG friends: JaysWing321, MrTurnip_12, Mooclan, Gamer101luke, Zadocon22, Denster91, Matt90008, TorchScar, Easy_Soup, etc.
9. I've actually broken 3 mouses, a keyboard, and a computer monitor because of MCSG. If any of you are curious to the monitor story, just ask and I'll explain.
10. I've never been banned. I don't know how, the mods are crazy.
11. I rarely betray people in game, so if I team, I'm usually committed.
12. My longest time played continuously on MCSG was 34 hours straight. I haven't come CLOSE to that time since.
13. My record for full iron and diamond was approx. 30 seconds. I got this on SG4.
14. My best map is Demon's Breeze. I win 4 out of 5 games on that map.
15. My worst map is SG3. I've only won once on that map ONCE, and haven't even come remotely close since.
16. I never listen to music when I play. I think it's distracting and loses my focus when PVPing.
17. If I kill you with a bow you're quite unlucky. I have one of the worst shots you'll ever see.
18. There was a game where somebody wanted to kill me so badly they chased me for 21 minutes straight. I still managed to kill them in Deathmatch.
19. I am strongly against teams, come on, play solo. You'll get better. >.>
20. I use flint n' steel more than any other weapon. This is one reason why I have a hard time winning on Freeze Island.

Personal Facts.
21. My real name is Matthew.
22. I have an obsession with TF2, I've spent over 150 bucks on hats, weapons, keys, etc.
23. My favorite cartoon is Regular Show. Mordecaaaiii...
24. I used to be a hardcore brony, but I rarely watch the show now. My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, and even though I don't watch the show, I still love her. <333
25. I've never broken a bone in my entire life, I've never even sprained anything.
26. I don't play any sports, but I play the guitar as a hobby.
27. I want to be a chef when I grow up.
28. I'm extremely prone to papercuts, I've gotten over 300 in my entire lifetime.
29. I have 2 pets, which are both dogs, which are both Pomeranians.
30. My favorite color is red, and my favorite number is 7.
Hope you enjoyed the read, and if so, thanks for getting to know me a bit better. :)
Adios.
-MJ

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
That ^.
And Pomeranians are also really smart dogs, but no one takes them seriously and trains them because they look so innocent and whatnot. If trained, they can actually be quite smart compared to many other dogs.
Noms.
#EliteSquad :3

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Cool! How did you break your monitor? ;)
K. So there was this day where I was just EXTREMELY pissed off at something, and to try to cool down, I played MCSG. (Not a good idea) I got killed by Undead_99 in an SG4 match, I absolutely lost it. I grabbed my mouse, and rammed it through my monitor screen. I got minor cuts on my hands, and screwed up my mouse a little bit.

Sid you break the mouses by throwing them at the wall?
I usually take them and slam them as hard as I can on my desk. *edit* Same with keyboards, I'll pick them up, turn them sideways, and slam them down like a hammer on a nail.

That ^.
And Pomeranians are also really smart dogs, but no one takes them seriously and trains them because they look so innocent and whatnot. If trained, they can actually be quite smart compared to many other dogs.
Noms.
#EliteSquad :3
They can be, but my dogs are stupid. :3

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
You really have that many wins? Join my clans.... Bandits and legends

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members