• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fun in the lobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rylan1904

Spectator
Reaction score
We need something to do in the lobby besides figure out our alliances and run around on the glass panes. we need a small parkour room or something like that. there wouldn't be a point of this, but it would make the lobby alot more fun. We need something like archery in it too.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. There is post like this already
2. MCSG is sorry that we have made you upset by waiting for 4 minutes of your day. (<---- Sarcasm). Ok, talk to the other players, comment about the past games, be happy and run around like crazy. It's 4 minutes of you're life. You have MILLIONS more minutes in you're life.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been suggested before. If you get bored, just go on the forums and check out some posts, or play a fast game on the internet or an iDevice. Also, I think Chad has agreed to do this in the future. It's not very high priority, but I think it will be done when beta is closing up and the full version is here to stay.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
parcour course would be kewl cept there would be 24-48 people trying it at the same time

NeatNit

Tribute
Reaction score
parcour course would be kewl cept there would be 24-48 people trying it at the same time
Made me lol

I think there should just be a deathmatch area (damage can only be done when inside of that area). But really, I don't mind waiting, and I don't think I would have used the DM area a lot if it did exist. Then again a "biggest kill streak" stat would be cool, and absolutely fair.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
the archery would be something to do at least, but unless damage was turned off (not sure if it already is or not) you'd have people being murdered left, right and centre and the games haven't even started...!
but are there not things to do already? like climbing trees or walls, running around the fountain or if you're in inthelittlewood's server you can run through the tree walkways that are there. i just chat with people and work out what my strategy for the next round will be, but i could never not focus on the screen as some people do. my adrenelin gets pumping as soon as the countdown reaches about 1 minute and i just can't wait to get into the arena!

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
In the 5 minutes that you are waiting, you could develop a strategy, watch a video on other peoples strategies for this map.
Talk to people on chat, Skype or team speak if you are bored, you could meet new friends along the way, I certainly have. The 5 minutes usually go by quickly anyway.

Rylan1904

Spectator
Reaction score
Archery, if they do it, then u shouldn't have damage turned on and there would just be targets that they made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci