• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fun in the lobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
I prefer playing guitar. one song takes about 5 minutes.

btw same goes to spectating too. who says u have to sit and stare when other people play? just check once in a while how many tributes are left or keep the game window active so u can hear the lightining strikes. no biggie

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
How about the lobby has a couple parkour courses and an archery area? And maybe a deathmatch area like NeatNit said too. A big lobby to support all of these things, to make it more like a training centre.

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
Archery and park our courses would be excellent ideas, as would a deathmatch ring where you could practice fighting.

Reaction score
I agree, a monetenus or somehow enjoyable task will make massive head way into improving the server.

Sincerely,
Alex J. McGersey

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Every time this has been suggested, everyone except 1-2 people have disagreed. I hope some more of the staff sees this soon :)

Heaven Net

Spectator
Reaction score
1. There is post like this already
2. MCSG is sorry that we have made you upset by waiting for 4 minutes of your day. (<---- Sarcasm). Ok, talk to the other players, comment about the past games, be happy and run around like crazy. It's 4 minutes of you're life. You have MILLIONS more minutes in you're life.
Sorry i dont have some minute to spare for nothing.
your time may be not valuable, but mine is.
and there are some very much more interesting thing to do that waiting for 5 min, with a full server.
this is madness.

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, so, just out of curiosity, why are we not allowed to leave the training center? Does too many people in the city cause some kind of plugin problem or something?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry i dont have some minute to spare for nothing.
your time may be not valuable, but mine is.
and there are some very much more interesting thing to do that waiting for 5 min, with a full server.
this is madness.
If you are bored for those 5 minutes open up the internet and do something there. Reply to a couple forum posts or something. It's not difficult.

Ok, so, just out of curiosity, why are we not allowed to leave the training center? Does too many people in the city cause some kind of plugin problem or something?
It loads more chunks, causing some players to lag.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It loads more chunks, causing some players to lag.
I have gotton out once. It's a mix of random stuff. It's really just one or two buildings, world-edited into a superflat map a few times. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci