• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fun in the lobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
In the other post zombie i think didnt like the idea

Reactions: Le0

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been suggested but it would be fun to at least put bows and swords to practice with.

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont know why so many people ask for more fun stuff in the lobby when

1. the lobby is already really cool and is fine the way it is
2. if you do get bored, you are on a computer so there are like 1,000,000 other things to do while you wait
3. like someone said, you only have to be there for like 4 minutes

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, so, just out of curiosity, why are we not allowed to leave the training center? Does too many people in the city cause some kind of plugin problem or something?

I dont think it causes any problems, but if you have been in the city, you would know that it looks kind of incomplete and that it probably serves some other purpose than roaming around it aimlessly while you wait to play

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I have gotton out once. It's a mix of random stuff. It's really just one or two buildings, world-edited into a superflat map a few times. :p
Yeah I know, but the chunks still have to be loaded if they look the same or not. There are also 2 NPC villages you can go to...

Heaven Net

Spectator
Reaction score
If you are bored for those 5 minutes open up the internet and do something there. Reply to a couple forum posts or something. It's not difficult.
i dont care if it's difficult, doable or any other thing. time is the most precious thing we have and waiting for 5 minutes at every games (wich mean 5 min every 30 min or so ... think how many times it do !!) is ridiculous and stupid.

sure i can do other thing, call my mom, make a sandwich or even beat a dead bird, but that will not change that we have to wait for nothing, and this is stupîd.
It loads more chunks, causing some players to lag.
if you lag in the small lobby, even with city loaded, dont load the second map, you will see a powerpoint of your death.
your argument is invalid.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
i dont care if it's difficult, doable or any other thing. time is the most precious thing we have and waiting for 5 minutes at every games (wich mean 5 min every 30 min or so ... think how many times it do !!) is ridiculous and stupid.

sure i can do other thing, call my mom, make a sandwich or even beat a dead bird, but that will not change that we have to wait for nothing, and this is stupîd.

if you lag in the small lobby, even with city loaded, dont load the second map, you will see a powerpoint of your death.
your argument is invalid.
If you think 5 minutes is a waste of time, why are you wasting your life playing a game on the internet with strangers! You can easily do something more productive than waste your time doing that! Just do something useful for the 5 minutes. Most of us last through it, you should to.

I'm not saying I lag personally, I was just replying to someone else's question. -.- So many people disagree with the idea, can you just get off it?

Heaven Net

Spectator
Reaction score
If you think 5 minutes is a waste of time, why are you wasting your life playing a game on the internet with strangers! You can easily do something more productive than waste your time doing that! Just do something useful for the 5 minutes. Most of us last through it, you should to.
if you can't see the difference between playing and waiting, we have nothing more to argue here.
you like to wait for nothing, i dont.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
if you can't see the difference between playing and waiting, we have nothing more to argue here.
you like to wait for nothing, i dont.
I can see the difference, but wasting your life playing a game is still a waste of time. If you don't want to wait go do something else it's as simple as that! I like to go on the forums or play some minigame or play on my iPod. I have things to do for 5 minutes other than play Minecraft.

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the archery idea, it would help improve accuracy. But really? Parkour? Is that possible in minecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci