• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest Posters?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Say who you think the Funniest Posters are on the MCGamer!

thread inspired by the one and only Mooclan

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
thread inspired by the one and only Mooclan
...how? o_O I'm not even the funniest, but okay..

Personally, I don't have anyone who I think is the 'funniest' forumer - there are several funny ones, but there isn't a single funniest IMO.
Darkrai202's style of humor was more cruel/mean humor combined with insults and bad grammar, and le quack followed in his footsteps.
Blazerboy | Noah really wants to be tagged on one of these threads, so eh. His style of humor is dark jokes about death, suicide, teenage pregnancy, and murdering people from Eastern Europe.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
...how? o_O I'm not even the funniest, but okay..

Personally, I don't have anyone who I think is the 'funniest' forumer - there are several funny ones, but there isn't a single funniest IMO.
Darkrai202's style of humor was more cruel/mean humor combined with insults and bad grammar, and le quack followed in his footsteps.
Blazerboy | Noah really wants to be tagged on one of these threads, so eh. His style of humor is dark jokes about death, suicide, teenage pregnancy, and murdering people from Eastern Europe.
It was inspired by your What do you consider a "quality" posty thread.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm.

I actually find Blazerboy | Noah 's posts quite funny and entertaining to read, as most of them use/involve GIFS c:

I'm a sucker for GIFS. His posts normally reuse some GIFS over and over again, but it just never gets old for me xD

Most "top forumers" lack this style of humor that Blazerboy possesses, and I think that humor should be ranked higher in the list of "what makes a good forumer."

People like Blazerboy and others who make funny yet crude posts are often put off and devalued because they either:

1. Don't use proper grammar
  2. Don't use words to express their thoughts
  3. Can be a little rude/offensive
But hey, a bit of humor on these forums isn't a bad thing.

Nice thread, Giggity.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
It's okay I've been very mean without minecraft haven't played in 3 months it's only 2 more dreadful weeks and i'm back to my PC :D:D:D I still love you you're also the best forum poster in my opinion. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci